BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
I have been using this product for over 15 years and I swear it keeps me looking a lot younger than I am! If they were ever to discontinue this product, I would stock it up. I have seen nothing like it on the market and will be loyal to the day I die
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I’m about halfway through this bottle and I am AMAZED at the results so far. I’ve struggled with dark acne scars on my chin for as long as I could remember and they have faded in color SIGNIFICANTLY so quickly. I mix in a full scoop with my moisturizer every morning and love what I am seeing so far. I would definitely recommend this!
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
I am obsessed with vitamin C and brightening products, but I also already have (to me) a lot of steps in my skin care routine, and it was getting hard for me to coordinate them all. I’d have to apply one thing after washing my face, wait for it to soak in, then apply the next thing, etc. I’m a mom to a one year old and nobody has time for that. So the great thing about this stuff is it’s meant to be added to whatever moisturizer you already use, eliminating the need to have a separate step in your routine just for your vitamin C. It is definitely effective. The price is pretty good, but seeing as The Ordinary makes a product that is exactly the same and gives you three times the product for less than $6, I likely will not purchase this again just due to the price. However, if you absolutely have to have more high-end items and would prefer not to use a cheaper alternative, this is a great item.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
Mix this powder with any moisturizer and you are golden if you are on a budget. Powder can be irritating if it’s not equalized with the cream.
Julia G.
I absolutely love this powder and notice such a difference in the brightness of my skin after just a week of using it. If you are pressed for time, it can be annoying to scoop out the powder and mix it with your serum, but otherwise this product is fantastic!!
Daphne W.
This is super unique in the fact that you can add Vitamin C to any of your favorite moisturizers and or foundations. I did feel like for my sensitive skin that after about a week I did start to get alot of redness until I discontinued it. So, just every once in a awhile for me.
Elaine E.
Amazing effect and worth every penny. This jar lasts a long time. I used it nightly for over a year before it ran out. I mix it in moisturizer and I have also mixed it in rosehip oil. The instructions indicate using it in the daytime and vitamin c is effective against sun damage. However, I used it at night and woke up to beautiful skin.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
You want to boost your moisturizer with some vitamin c? Add some of this to the mix and you're on your way to brighter skin!
Ying O.
Depends on your skin, how much you use, and how long you have used this, it might feel a bit irritating sometimes. Also, it doesn't pair well with all the moisturizers, some of the pairing can cause a bunch of flakes on your face, especially when you put makeup on after that. Also, hard to tell if it is effective, but the powder form of Vc is definitely more stable.
Ashley B.
san antonio
this product was very strong on y face. I think it would have been much better if it didn't seem like it was burning your face. Packaging was terrible looked like a package from target. First time user needed improvement. I was expecting something much better.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx

back