BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super unique in the fact that you can add Vitamin C to any of your favorite moisturizers and or foundations. I did feel like for my sensitive skin that after about a week I did start to get alot of redness until I discontinued it. So, just every once in a awhile for me.
Jade K.
This is my secret jar that I would not want to share with anyone else because it is so good! You might think this item is pricey but they are worth every single penny. It makes your skin brightened and tone & texture enhancement.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a neat product. I was scared to use this because I have freckles the normal kind not the ones people get during the summer. If I get a dark spot or mark this takes it away in one use maybe two uses. You do have to be really careful about protecting your skin though. You can get sun burned a lot easier if you're not careful
Stephanie C.
Williamsburg , VA
I love this booster. I mix it with serums, eye cream, moisturizer... It really works!!
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is so cool! I mix it in with my cleanser everyday! And I swear my skin looks 100% better!!
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am at an age where I no longer like to go out bare faced. I spent my younger life it in the sun and now have age spots. I purchased this Turbo Booster C Powder based upon a recommendation from a Sephora employee.
I use this product every 3-4 days and it is working wonderfully. I simply take a very small amount of the powder (like a small sprinkling) and mix it in with a very mild moisturizer. I put it on the areas where the sun spots are. After about a month I began seeing results, the sun spots are fading and my skin looks fresh. I love having a product that is easy to use and effective.
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
Loved this product! I have a bit of discoloration around my eyes and on my cheeks and this helped to clear some of it up. I obviously have to keep using it for a while but I think it'll keep working. I use it with an SPF moisturizer. Highly recommended!
Monica B.
This product is amazing for my skin. The vitamin c really brightens and keeps my skin clear of any small bumps and acne. My skin looks viably smoothr and it is a lot softer. Makes my makeup look amazing
Kala F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best vitamin c product out there! I mix it with my morning moisturizer and have noticed a huge difference in dark spots and redness. In just a few months the texture of my skin has improved and my dark spots have all but disappeared. I would suggest this product to anyone looking to improve their skins texture and aging.
Khala R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Turbo booster C powder is messy and challenging to use, but it absolutely provides the results it claims. I used this with the Resist Retinol Serum because of its anhydrous nature, meaning that it lacks pH and consequently wouldn't obviate the benefits of the ascorbic acid (everything I've read about vitamin C products says that the acidity of the formula is necessary to receive benefits). Gonna try this with my BHA liquid in the AM and try to make less of a mess.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx