BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristin B.
I bought this to mix with my Philosophy serum, however I saw little to no changes in my skin. Not worth the money.
Terri L.
Medford, NY
Sorry. Wasn't very impressed with this product. Have used much better C-products. I didn't see any improvement in my skin.
Sy R.
Boston, MA
It has an acidic smell to the powder. I found it hard to scoop out and mix with my moisturizer... there is a small scooper to scoop out the powder but nothing to mix it in. It did give me a very very slight burning sensation the first time I used it.. most likely because my skin is very sensitive. Not my favorite product.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I couldn't see much of a difference when using this. I only used it twice so it may work after longer use
Ying O.
Depends on your skin, how much you use, and how long you have used this, it might feel a bit irritating sometimes. Also, it doesn't pair well with all the moisturizers, some of the pairing can cause a bunch of flakes on your face, especially when you put makeup on after that. Also, hard to tell if it is effective, but the powder form of Vc is definitely more stable.
Ashley B.
san antonio
this product was very strong on y face. I think it would have been much better if it didn't seem like it was burning your face. Packaging was terrible looked like a package from target. First time user needed improvement. I was expecting something much better.
Sharice H.
I mix this in with my face cream when my skin is looking a bit grey and lifeless, I don't particularly see a massive difference. It makes my face cream thinner and is quite good in warmer temperatures - this powder makes my skin matter. Not the specific qualities this product has but all the same, it's good if you'd like our skin to be less shiny. It doesn't really sit well under my loose mineral foundation however, it's more suited to being underneath a liquid base.
Debbie M.
TORONTO
i used to use it more often before but now i noticed my skin gets really itchy when i use it i don't know why happened maybe my skin changed.  its still effective just not preference.  the packaging is simple i like the scooper looks like something i would use scooping some snow.
Jessica P.
Roberts, WI
I love the idea of this and the fact thathat you can just add some of the product to any other lotion or serum. However, you have to use this tiny little scooper it comes with and every time I spill some powder when trying to get it out. Not to mention you have to store this tiny plastic scoop, smaller than a tweezer, somewhere and not lose it, or you will really make a mess. I feel like this is a major packaging flaw, both necessarily a product flaw. Thay being said, the product seemed decent, but I was way to annoyed with the packaging and the hassle to repurchase this.
Sandy O.
Seattle
I didn't see much difference when I was using this powder. It was kind of expensive for minimal results.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx