BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elaine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing effect and worth every penny. This jar lasts a long time. I used it nightly for over a year before it ran out. I mix it in moisturizer and I have also mixed it in rosehip oil. The instructions indicate using it in the daytime and vitamin c is effective against sun damage. However, I used it at night and woke up to beautiful skin.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You want to boost your moisturizer with some vitamin c? Add some of this to the mix and you're on your way to brighter skin!
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying nearly every Vitamin c product this is my holy grail! I love it and it works Luke a dream! Yessss!!!!!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I use it every morning mixed into my favorite acne serum and the results have been wonderful in under a week. My skin looks healthier and brighter. A little goes a long way so it's totally worth the price.
Julie N.
This little baby lasted for exactly one year and I am now on my second bottle. You will notice a big difference before and after. I use it twice a day, and it helps a lot with even skin tone and brighten skin. It was a little messy at first. I mixed 1/2 -1 scoop with Clinique moisturizer gel and apply sunscreen after. Seriously a game changer, give it a try!!!
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a neat product. I was scared to use this because I have freckles the normal kind not the ones people get during the summer. If I get a dark spot or mark this takes it away in one use maybe two uses. You do have to be really careful about protecting your skin though. You can get sun burned a lot easier if you're not careful
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am at an age where I no longer like to go out bare faced. I spent my younger life it in the sun and now have age spots. I purchased this Turbo Booster C Powder based upon a recommendation from a Sephora employee.
I use this product every 3-4 days and it is working wonderfully. I simply take a very small amount of the powder (like a small sprinkling) and mix it in with a very mild moisturizer. I put it on the areas where the sun spots are. After about a month I began seeing results, the sun spots are fading and my skin looks fresh. I love having a product that is easy to use and effective.
Monica B.
This product is amazing for my skin. The vitamin c really brightens and keeps my skin clear of any small bumps and acne. My skin looks viably smoothr and it is a lot softer. Makes my makeup look amazing
Kala F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best vitamin c product out there! I mix it with my morning moisturizer and have noticed a huge difference in dark spots and redness. In just a few months the texture of my skin has improved and my dark spots have all but disappeared. I would suggest this product to anyone looking to improve their skins texture and aging.
Khala R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Turbo booster C powder is messy and challenging to use, but it absolutely provides the results it claims. I used this with the Resist Retinol Serum because of its anhydrous nature, meaning that it lacks pH and consequently wouldn't obviate the benefits of the ascorbic acid (everything I've read about vitamin C products says that the acidity of the formula is necessary to receive benefits). Gonna try this with my BHA liquid in the AM and try to make less of a mess.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx