BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am at an age where I no longer like to go out bare faced. I spent my younger life it in the sun and now have age spots. I purchased this Turbo Booster C Powder based upon a recommendation from a Sephora employee.
I use this product every 3-4 days and it is working wonderfully. I simply take a very small amount of the powder (like a small sprinkling) and mix it in with a very mild moisturizer. I put it on the areas where the sun spots are. After about a month I began seeing results, the sun spots are fading and my skin looks fresh. I love having a product that is easy to use and effective.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a neat product. I was scared to use this because I have freckles the normal kind not the ones people get during the summer. If I get a dark spot or mark this takes it away in one use maybe two uses. You do have to be really careful about protecting your skin though. You can get sun burned a lot easier if you're not careful
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is phenomenal, it is like my holy grail of vitamin c, I get so many compliments on how my skin looks so healthy and like I'm glowing
Linda P.
Kew Gardens, NY
I mix this in my palm with face serums and/or moisturizers and it seems to brighten my complexion and adda lovely natural glow.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is so cool! I mix it in with my cleanser everyday! And I swear my skin looks 100% better!!
Stephanie C.
Williamsburg , VA
I love this booster. I mix it with serums, eye cream, moisturizer... It really works!!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super unique in the fact that you can add Vitamin C to any of your favorite moisturizers and or foundations. I did feel like for my sensitive skin that after about a week I did start to get alot of redness until I discontinued it. So, just every once in a awhile for me.
Elaine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing effect and worth every penny. This jar lasts a long time. I used it nightly for over a year before it ran out. I mix it in moisturizer and I have also mixed it in rosehip oil. The instructions indicate using it in the daytime and vitamin c is effective against sun damage. However, I used it at night and woke up to beautiful skin.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I use it every morning mixed into my favorite acne serum and the results have been wonderful in under a week. My skin looks healthier and brighter. A little goes a long way so it's totally worth the price.
Ying O.
Depends on your skin, how much you use, and how long you have used this, it might feel a bit irritating sometimes. Also, it doesn't pair well with all the moisturizers, some of the pairing can cause a bunch of flakes on your face, especially when you put makeup on after that. Also, hard to tell if it is effective, but the powder form of Vc is definitely more stable.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx