BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Khala R.
Turbo booster C powder is messy and challenging to use, but it absolutely provides the results it claims. I used this with the Resist Retinol Serum because of its anhydrous nature, meaning that it lacks pH and consequently wouldn't obviate the benefits of the ascorbic acid (everything I've read about vitamin C products says that the acidity of the formula is necessary to receive benefits). Gonna try this with my BHA liquid in the AM and try to make less of a mess.
christopher s.
This treatment product from Philosophy really is a great booster product.
Unique application and fantastic results have brought me back as a customer many times.
You really do notice results, and quickly. vitamin c is one of those ingredients that really SHOCK you with how quickly they work.
Will repurchase product time and time again. Philosophy nailed it again.
TINA B.
Iagree totally with this statement, I would purchase again and recommend to others

This works great but is messy and stained my pillowcases:-/. However you can use it with any moisturizer which is a plus and I definitely saw results
nita c.
Surrey , BC
I love this product! It has helped me diminish dark spots on my face. I mix it in with a night serum or my moisturizer. It does leave a funny smell on your hand, however - I just apply the mixture with a brush to avoid that!
Armoni O.
oakville , ON
This vitamin c booster powder is amazing to add to your daily moisturizer it promotes radiance and hydration for the skin. I love it
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx