BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
sallie w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this. The delivery of an oil moisturizer product is instant and really sinks into the skin quickly. Pluse I love the extra vitamin c product for my skin.
Jessica P.
Roberts, WI
I love the idea of this and the fact thathat you can just add some of the product to any other lotion or serum. However, you have to use this tiny little scooper it comes with and every time I spill some powder when trying to get it out. Not to mention you have to store this tiny plastic scoop, smaller than a tweezer, somewhere and not lose it, or you will really make a mess. I feel like this is a major packaging flaw, both necessarily a product flaw. Thay being said, the product seemed decent, but I was way to annoyed with the packaging and the hassle to repurchase this.
Linda P.
Kew Gardens, NY
I mix this in my palm with face serums and/or moisturizers and it seems to brighten my complexion and adda lovely natural glow.
Lidia B.
Great product to add to the weekly face routine for us ladies over 35. You will see a big change!
Kellie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Philosophy turbo booster c power is just amazing! LOVE IT ! super recommend and is one of my IT
Bailey C.
Franklin Park, IL
Love love love this little bottle. A must to mix in with my moisturizer. After a few weeks I feel like my face a glow from the vitamins I've added. If I go without I can tell my face just doesn't have the fresh or healthful feel to it as when I use the powder.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am an avid Philosophy buyer, I have been using this line for years and have yet to regret anything. This product is no exception. It really takes your daily moisturizer to the next level and a little really does go a loooooong way!!!!
If you want radiant, soft and supple skin and even tone, do use this. I would recommend using it with Hope in a Jar.
Sharice H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mix this in with my face cream when my skin is looking a bit grey and lifeless, I don't particularly see a massive difference. It makes my face cream thinner and is quite good in warmer temperatures - this powder makes my skin matter. Not the specific qualities this product has but all the same, it's good if you'd like our skin to be less shiny. It doesn't really sit well under my loose mineral foundation however, it's more suited to being underneath a liquid base.
Debbie M.
TORONTO
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used to use it more often before but now i noticed my skin gets really itchy when i use it i don't know why happened maybe my skin changed.  its still effective just not preference.  the packaging is simple i like the scooper looks like something i would use scooping some snow.
Armoni O.
oakville, ontario
This vitamin c booster powder is amazing to add to your daily moisturizer it promotes radiance and hydration for the skin. I love it
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx