BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
This powder is so cool! I mix it in with my cleanser everyday! And I swear my skin looks 100% better!!
Henry R.
Long Beach, CA
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I use it about once a week and it great for my me time and relaxing
Erick C.
Garden Grove, CA
Best vitamin c powder to add to skin care regimen.. easy to use.. I add it to my current moisturizer.
Lidia B.
Great product to add to the weekly face routine for us ladies over 35. You will see a big change!
Kellie B.
South Jordan, UT
Philosophy turbo booster c power is just amazing! LOVE IT ! super recommend and is one of my IT
Stephanie C.
Williamsburg , VA
I love this booster. I mix it with serums, eye cream, moisturizer... It really works!!
Nida Q.
Best for a radiant and glow booster a must for everyone!!! Great for a everyday use!
Julia G.
I absolutely love this powder and notice such a difference in the brightness of my skin after just a week of using it. If you are pressed for time, it can be annoying to scoop out the powder and mix it with your serum, but otherwise this product is fantastic!!
Sharice H.
I mix this in with my face cream when my skin is looking a bit grey and lifeless, I don't particularly see a massive difference. It makes my face cream thinner and is quite good in warmer temperatures - this powder makes my skin matter. Not the specific qualities this product has but all the same, it's good if you'd like our skin to be less shiny. It doesn't really sit well under my loose mineral foundation however, it's more suited to being underneath a liquid base.
Debbie M.
TORONTO
i used to use it more often before but now i noticed my skin gets really itchy when i use it i don't know why happened maybe my skin changed.  its still effective just not preference.  the packaging is simple i like the scooper looks like something i would use scooping some snow.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx