BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Joelle P.
Niagara Falls, NY
I swear by this stuff!! Helps a lot with pigmentation, even post inflammatory pigmentation, and hormonal acne.
carissa h.
Mentone, IN
Philosophy turbo booster c powder is amazing really liked it i give it all 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy O.
Seattle
I didn't see much difference when I was using this powder. It was kind of expensive for minimal results.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I couldn't see much of a difference when using this. I only used it twice so it may work after longer use
Henry R.
Long Beach, CA
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I use it about once a week and it great for my me time and relaxing
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
This powder is so cool! I mix it in with my cleanser everyday! And I swear my skin looks 100% better!!
Erick C.
Garden Grove, CA
Best vitamin c powder to add to skin care regimen.. easy to use.. I add it to my current moisturizer.
Lidia B.
Great product to add to the weekly face routine for us ladies over 35. You will see a big change!
Kellie B.
South Jordan, UT
Philosophy turbo booster c power is just amazing! LOVE IT ! super recommend and is one of my IT
Stephanie C.
Madison , AL
I love this booster. I mix it with serums, eye cream, moisturizer... It really works!!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx