BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leah D.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is absolutely amazing! My skin felt amazing even right afterwards and continued to get better and better. Highly recommend!
Terri L.
Medford, NY
Sorry. Wasn't very impressed with this product. Have used much better C-products. I didn't see any improvement in my skin.
Sara G.
Brunswick, ME
I love this. I have mixed it with several moisturizers and the outcome is always the same my skin isuch brighter. I also love the fact that after a few weeks my dark spots start to fade.
Denise B.
Calumet City, IL
I recently tried this and mixed it in with my moisturizer and find that I have really enjoyed this. Some vitamin c serums leave my skin tight or sticky but this powder formulation mixed with my routine skin care did not do that and it makes my skin look brighter
Nicole S.
Pearl City, HI
Great to help lighten dark spots! You can mix it with your serums & face creams! Its so concentrated and works amazingly!
Sara R.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put a scoop of Philosophy turbo booster C powder in my moisturizer before I apply it to my face and it is amazing how I can tell the difference immediately when I don't add it. It brightens my skin and fights the aging process as well. This is a must have for anyone who is starting to see the signs premature aging or hyper-pigmentation from sun damage or a high octane lifestyle (if you know what I mean).
Brittany H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mixed this with my moisturizer, I liked it but hated the way it smelled! Didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin.
Katie B.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love this product, I have sun damaged skin, I purchased this to help my skin get back some of the youth (before the sun damage) I have only used this for a few short weeks but I do love it and can see my skin getting a little more healthy as I go along. I'm also staying out of the sun and using the sun screen.
Esperanza B.
Kissimmee, FL
This can sting a bit. I mix it with whatever serum I am using at the moment. I noticed my skin is clearer when I'm consistent. I also gifted to a friend who had a lot of dark spots and it helped her clear most but not all. Good product.
Amy S.
This works great but is messy and stained my pillowcases:-/. However you can use it with any moisturizer which is a plus and I definitely saw results
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx