BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Zara F.
Netcong, NJ
I want to pick this up. I love Philosophy in general, it is a brand and name that I trust. This seems like a great idea.
Terri L.
Pinehurst
Sorry. Wasn't very impressed with this product. Have used much better C-products. I didn't see any improvement in my skin.
Nicole S.
Pearl City, HI
Great to help lighten dark spots! You can mix it with your serums & face creams! Its so concentrated and works amazingly!
Alexis W.
San Francisco, CA
Very great product on the market. you can mix it with basically any skincare products and you will see visible results
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
After trying nearly every Vitamin c product this is my holy grail! I love it and it works Luke a dream! Yessss!!!!!
Kristin B.
I bought this to mix with my Philosophy serum, however I saw little to no changes in my skin. Not worth the money.
Joelle P.
Niagara Falls, NY
I swear by this stuff!! Helps a lot with pigmentation, even post inflammatory pigmentation, and hormonal acne.
carissa h.
Mentone, IN
Philosophy turbo booster c powder is amazing really liked it i give it all 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy O.
Seattle
I didn't see much difference when I was using this powder. It was kind of expensive for minimal results.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I couldn't see much of a difference when using this. I only used it twice so it may work after longer use
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx