BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Brittany H.
Orlando, FL
I mixed this with my moisturizer, I liked it but hated the way it smelled! Didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is absolutely amazing! My skin felt amazing even right afterwards and continued to get better and better. Highly recommend!
Linda P.
Kew Gardens, NY
I mix this in my palm with face serums and/or moisturizers and it seems to brighten my complexion and adda lovely natural glow.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
You want to boost your moisturizer with some vitamin c? Add some of this to the mix and you're on your way to brighter skin!
Terri L.
Pinehurst
Sorry. Wasn't very impressed with this product. Have used much better C-products. I didn't see any improvement in my skin.
Zara F.
Netcong, NJ
I want to pick this up. I love Philosophy in general, it is a brand and name that I trust. This seems like a great idea.
Nicole S.
Pearl City, HI
Great to help lighten dark spots! You can mix it with your serums & face creams! Its so concentrated and works amazingly!
Alexis W.
San Francisco, CA
Very great product on the market. you can mix it with basically any skincare products and you will see visible results
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
After trying nearly every Vitamin c product this is my holy grail! I love it and it works Luke a dream! Yessss!!!!!
Kristin B.
I bought this to mix with my Philosophy serum, however I saw little to no changes in my skin. Not worth the money.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx