BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Casey  D.
Fairport, NY
I loved this..until I started tanning in prep for my trip to Barbados. It broke out in a nasty rash and as soon as I stopped it went away. So it is sun senstitive. But in the winter I will continue to use this.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
I love this product. It burns a little but I feel a dofference in my skin when I use it. I start my day by normally Washing my face then I mix on scoop of this with my daily lotion
Claudia  B.
This was messy. I did not notice improvement in my skin's brightness or texture, but I probably was not consistent enough. I never enjoyed this product.
Amy S.
This works great but is messy and stained my pillowcases:-/. However you can use it with any moisturizer which is a plus and I definitely saw results
Rosey K.
I like the Philosophy turbo booster c powder. However, I do get lazy and I sometimes skip it because its an additional step to your moisturizer.
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
This product is phenomenal, it is like my holy grail of vitamin c, I get so many compliments on how my skin looks so healthy and like I'm glowing
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
Mix this powder with any moisturizer and you are golden if you are on a budget. Powder can be irritating if it’s not equalized with the cream.
Jessica C.
Very unique product. vitamin c lasts longer in the power form so using the whole bottle will not go bad on you before you've used it up.
Manuela B.
U S A F Academy, CO
Just started using this product so I don't have an extensive review to make. The scent is pleasant and it sinks in the skin like a dream.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is absolutely amazing! My skin felt amazing even right afterwards and continued to get better and better. Highly recommend!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx

back