BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda M.
Richmond, KY
I am obsessed with this line! It makes such a big difference in such a short time. I noticed a bit improvement in the brightness of my face within a week of using this.
Sara G.
Brunswick, ME
I love this. I have mixed it with several moisturizers and the outcome is always the same my skin isuch brighter. I also love the fact that after a few weeks my dark spots start to fade.
Casey  D.
Fairport, NY
I loved this..until I started tanning in prep for my trip to Barbados. It broke out in a nasty rash and as soon as I stopped it went away. So it is sun senstitive. But in the winter I will continue to use this.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is absolutely amazing! My skin felt amazing even right afterwards and continued to get better and better. Highly recommend!
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
I love this product. It burns a little but I feel a dofference in my skin when I use it. I start my day by normally Washing my face then I mix on scoop of this with my daily lotion
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very unique product. vitamin c lasts longer in the power form so using the whole bottle will not go bad on you before you've used it up.
Claudia  B.
This was messy. I did not notice improvement in my skin's brightness or texture, but I probably was not consistent enough. I never enjoyed this product.
Rosey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Philosophy turbo booster c powder. However, I do get lazy and I sometimes skip it because its an additional step to your moisturizer.
Terri L.
Medford, NY
Sorry. Wasn't very impressed with this product. Have used much better C-products. I didn't see any improvement in my skin.
Zara F.
Netcong, NJ
I want to pick this up. I love Philosophy in general, it is a brand and name that I trust. This seems like a great idea.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx