BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Claudia  B.
This was messy. I did not notice improvement in my skin's brightness or texture, but I probably was not consistent enough. I never enjoyed this product.
Amy S.
This works great but is messy and stained my pillowcases:-/. However you can use it with any moisturizer which is a plus and I definitely saw results
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
This product is phenomenal, it is like my holy grail of vitamin c, I get so many compliments on how my skin looks so healthy and like I'm glowing
Rosey K.
I like the Philosophy turbo booster c powder. However, I do get lazy and I sometimes skip it because its an additional step to your moisturizer.
Manuela B.
U S A F Academy, CO
Just started using this product so I don't have an extensive review to make. The scent is pleasant and it sinks in the skin like a dream.
Jessica C.
Very unique product. vitamin c lasts longer in the power form so using the whole bottle will not go bad on you before you've used it up.
Brittany H.
Orlando, FL
I mixed this with my moisturizer, I liked it but hated the way it smelled! Didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is absolutely amazing! My skin felt amazing even right afterwards and continued to get better and better. Highly recommend!
Linda P.
Kew Gardens, NY
I mix this in my palm with face serums and/or moisturizers and it seems to brighten my complexion and adda lovely natural glow.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
You want to boost your moisturizer with some vitamin c? Add some of this to the mix and you're on your way to brighter skin!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx