BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Jade K.
This is my secret jar that I would not want to share with anyone else because it is so good! You might think this item is pricey but they are worth every single penny. It makes your skin brightened and tone & texture enhancement.
Monica B.
This product is amazing for my skin. The vitamin c really brightens and keeps my skin clear of any small bumps and acne. My skin looks viably smoothr and it is a lot softer. Makes my makeup look amazing
Sy R.
Boston, MA
It has an acidic smell to the powder. I found it hard to scoop out and mix with my moisturizer... there is a small scooper to scoop out the powder but nothing to mix it in. It did give me a very very slight burning sensation the first time I used it.. most likely because my skin is very sensitive. Not my favorite product.
Ashley B.
san antonio
this product was very strong on y face. I think it would have been much better if it didn't seem like it was burning your face. Packaging was terrible looked like a package from target. First time user needed improvement. I was expecting something much better.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
At first this seemed like a strange product, scooping it out and adding it to lotion, but after a few goes it was easy. I have noticed more bright and tight skin when I mix this with my facial lotion, as opposed to not using it. Firm skin, is young looking skin.
sallie w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with this. The delivery of an oil moisturizer product is instant and really sinks into the skin quickly. Pluse I love the extra vitamin c product for my skin.
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
I can't tell you how much I love this . Vitamin C is Super benificial for your skin with its ability to stop aging , brightening skin and giving such a beautiful glow.
Bailey C.
Franklin Park, IL
Love love love this little bottle. A must to mix in with my moisturizer. After a few weeks I feel like my face a glow from the vitamins I've added. If I go without I can tell my face just doesn't have the fresh or healthful feel to it as when I use the powder.
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
I love this vitamin c powder. My biggest complaint is that it will turn your hands an orange color if you're not careful. I mixed this daily with When Hope is Not Enough serum and loved the results.
Amanda M.
Richmond, KY
I am obsessed with this line! It makes such a big difference in such a short time. I noticed a bit improvement in the brightness of my face within a week of using this.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx

back