BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sy R.
Boston, MA
It has an acidic smell to the powder. I found it hard to scoop out and mix with my moisturizer... there is a small scooper to scoop out the powder but nothing to mix it in. It did give me a very very slight burning sensation the first time I used it.. most likely because my skin is very sensitive. Not my favorite product.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
At first this seemed like a strange product, scooping it out and adding it to lotion, but after a few goes it was easy. I have noticed more bright and tight skin when I mix this with my facial lotion, as opposed to not using it. Firm skin, is young looking skin.
sallie w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with this. The delivery of an oil moisturizer product is instant and really sinks into the skin quickly. Pluse I love the extra vitamin c product for my skin.
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
I can't tell you how much I love this . Vitamin C is Super benificial for your skin with its ability to stop aging , brightening skin and giving such a beautiful glow.
Bailey C.
Franklin Park, IL
Love love love this little bottle. A must to mix in with my moisturizer. After a few weeks I feel like my face a glow from the vitamins I've added. If I go without I can tell my face just doesn't have the fresh or healthful feel to it as when I use the powder.
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
I love this vitamin c powder. My biggest complaint is that it will turn your hands an orange color if you're not careful. I mixed this daily with When Hope is Not Enough serum and loved the results.
Amanda M.
Richmond, KY
I am obsessed with this line! It makes such a big difference in such a short time. I noticed a bit improvement in the brightness of my face within a week of using this.
Sara G.
Brunswick, ME
I love this. I have mixed it with several moisturizers and the outcome is always the same my skin isuch brighter. I also love the fact that after a few weeks my dark spots start to fade.
Casey  D.
Fairport, NY
I loved this..until I started tanning in prep for my trip to Barbados. It broke out in a nasty rash and as soon as I stopped it went away. So it is sun senstitive. But in the winter I will continue to use this.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
I love this product. It burns a little but I feel a dofference in my skin when I use it. I start my day by normally Washing my face then I mix on scoop of this with my daily lotion
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx