BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie B.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love this product, I have sun damaged skin, I purchased this to help my skin get back some of the youth (before the sun damage) I have only used this for a few short weeks but I do love it and can see my skin getting a little more healthy as I go along. I'm also staying out of the sun and using the sun screen.
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
Loved this product! I have a bit of discoloration around my eyes and on my cheeks and this helped to clear some of it up. I obviously have to keep using it for a while but I think it'll keep working. I use it with an SPF moisturizer. Highly recommended!
Monica B.
This product is amazing for my skin. The vitamin c really brightens and keeps my skin clear of any small bumps and acne. My skin looks viably smoothr and it is a lot softer. Makes my makeup look amazing
Sy R.
Boston, MA
It has an acidic smell to the powder. I found it hard to scoop out and mix with my moisturizer... there is a small scooper to scoop out the powder but nothing to mix it in. It did give me a very very slight burning sensation the first time I used it.. most likely because my skin is very sensitive. Not my favorite product.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
At first this seemed like a strange product, scooping it out and adding it to lotion, but after a few goes it was easy. I have noticed more bright and tight skin when I mix this with my facial lotion, as opposed to not using it. Firm skin, is young looking skin.
sallie w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with this. The delivery of an oil moisturizer product is instant and really sinks into the skin quickly. Pluse I love the extra vitamin c product for my skin.
Tiffany R.
Staten Island, NY
I can't tell you how much I love this . Vitamin C is Super benificial for your skin with its ability to stop aging , brightening skin and giving such a beautiful glow.
Bailey C.
Franklin Park, IL
Love love love this little bottle. A must to mix in with my moisturizer. After a few weeks I feel like my face a glow from the vitamins I've added. If I go without I can tell my face just doesn't have the fresh or healthful feel to it as when I use the powder.
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
I love this vitamin c powder. My biggest complaint is that it will turn your hands an orange color if you're not careful. I mixed this daily with When Hope is Not Enough serum and loved the results.
Amy S.
This works great but is messy and stained my pillowcases:-/. However you can use it with any moisturizer which is a plus and I definitely saw results
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx