BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kala F.
Best vitamin c product out there! I mix it with my morning moisturizer and have noticed a huge difference in dark spots and redness. In just a few months the texture of my skin has improved and my dark spots have all but disappeared. I would suggest this product to anyone looking to improve their skins texture and aging.
Sara R.
I put a scoop of Philosophy turbo booster C powder in my moisturizer before I apply it to my face and it is amazing how I can tell the difference immediately when I don't add it. It brightens my skin and fights the aging process as well. This is a must have for anyone who is starting to see the signs premature aging or hyper-pigmentation from sun damage or a high octane lifestyle (if you know what I mean).
Denise B.
Calumet City, IL
I recently tried this and mixed it in with my moisturizer and find that I have really enjoyed this. Some vitamin c serums leave my skin tight or sticky but this powder formulation mixed with my routine skin care did not do that and it makes my skin look brighter
Phuong N.
Buffalo Grove, IL
To me, powder form of vitamin c is definitely more stable, easy to travel with and this specific product is more potent than other serums version of vitamin c. Just add one scoop(which is provided with) to your favorite moisturizer morning and night to brighten and even out your complexion. It's also for preventative for future discolorations. Of course, always use sunscreen everyday especially so with using this.
Esperanza B.
Kissimmee, FL
This can sting a bit. I mix it with whatever serum I am using at the moment. I noticed my skin is clearer when I'm consistent. I also gifted to a friend who had a lot of dark spots and it helped her clear most but not all. Good product.
Ashley B.
Mooresville , NC
At first I was unsure about this product. I wasn't sure about having to add powder to my moisturizer. But when people start complementing your skin and you realize this is the new thing you are doing its all worth it. Now it's so simple. I add to my morning moisturizer only. And I've seen a difference. My skin looks healthier and smooth.
Katie B.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love this product, I have sun damaged skin, I purchased this to help my skin get back some of the youth (before the sun damage) I have only used this for a few short weeks but I do love it and can see my skin getting a little more healthy as I go along. I'm also staying out of the sun and using the sun screen.
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
Loved this product! I have a bit of discoloration around my eyes and on my cheeks and this helped to clear some of it up. I obviously have to keep using it for a while but I think it'll keep working. I use it with an SPF moisturizer. Highly recommended!
Jade K.
This is my secret jar that I would not want to share with anyone else because it is so good! You might think this item is pricey but they are worth every single penny. It makes your skin brightened and tone & texture enhancement.
Monica B.
This product is amazing for my skin. The vitamin c really brightens and keeps my skin clear of any small bumps and acne. My skin looks viably smoothr and it is a lot softer. Makes my makeup look amazing
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx