BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie N.
This little baby lasted for exactly one year and I am now on my second bottle. You will notice a big difference before and after. I use it twice a day, and it helps a lot with even skin tone and brighten skin. It was a little messy at first. I mixed 1/2 -1 scoop with Clinique moisturizer gel and apply sunscreen after. Seriously a game changer, give it a try!!!
Ashley B.
san antonio
this product was very strong on y face. I think it would have been much better if it didn't seem like it was burning your face. Packaging was terrible looked like a package from target. First time user needed improvement. I was expecting something much better.
Jessica P.
Roberts, WI
I love the idea of this and the fact thathat you can just add some of the product to any other lotion or serum. However, you have to use this tiny little scooper it comes with and every time I spill some powder when trying to get it out. Not to mention you have to store this tiny plastic scoop, smaller than a tweezer, somewhere and not lose it, or you will really make a mess. I feel like this is a major packaging flaw, both necessarily a product flaw. Thay being said, the product seemed decent, but I was way to annoyed with the packaging and the hassle to repurchase this.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am an avid Philosophy buyer, I have been using this line for years and have yet to regret anything. This product is no exception. It really takes your daily moisturizer to the next level and a little really does go a loooooong way!!!!
If you want radiant, soft and supple skin and even tone, do use this. I would recommend using it with Hope in a Jar.
Kala F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best vitamin c product out there! I mix it with my morning moisturizer and have noticed a huge difference in dark spots and redness. In just a few months the texture of my skin has improved and my dark spots have all but disappeared. I would suggest this product to anyone looking to improve their skins texture and aging.
Denise B.
Calumet City, IL
I recently tried this and mixed it in with my moisturizer and find that I have really enjoyed this. Some vitamin c serums leave my skin tight or sticky but this powder formulation mixed with my routine skin care did not do that and it makes my skin look brighter
Sara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put a scoop of Philosophy turbo booster C powder in my moisturizer before I apply it to my face and it is amazing how I can tell the difference immediately when I don't add it. It brightens my skin and fights the aging process as well. This is a must have for anyone who is starting to see the signs premature aging or hyper-pigmentation from sun damage or a high octane lifestyle (if you know what I mean).
Phuong N.
Buffalo Grove, IL
To me, powder form of vitamin c is definitely more stable, easy to travel with and this specific product is more potent than other serums version of vitamin c. Just add one scoop(which is provided with) to your favorite moisturizer morning and night to brighten and even out your complexion. It's also for preventative for future discolorations. Of course, always use sunscreen everyday especially so with using this.
Esperanza B.
Kissimmee, FL
This can sting a bit. I mix it with whatever serum I am using at the moment. I noticed my skin is clearer when I'm consistent. I also gifted to a friend who had a lot of dark spots and it helped her clear most but not all. Good product.
Ashley B.
Mooresville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was unsure about this product. I wasn't sure about having to add powder to my moisturizer. But when people start complementing your skin and you realize this is the new thing you are doing its all worth it. Now it's so simple. I add to my morning moisturizer only. And I've seen a difference. My skin looks healthier and smooth.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx