Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
I am at an age where I no longer like to go out bare faced. I spent my younger life it in the sun and now have age spots. I purchased this Turbo Booster C Powder based upon a recommendation from a Sephora employee.
I use this product every 3-4 days and it is working wonderfully. I simply take a very small amount of the powder (like a small sprinkling) and mix it in with a very mild moisturizer. I put it on the areas where the sun spots are. After about a month I began seeing results, the sun spots are fading and my skin looks fresh. I love having a product that is easy to use and effective.