BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this wi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
I am obsessed with vitamin C and brightening products, but I also already have (to me) a lot of steps in my skin care routine, and it was getting hard for me to coordinate them all. I’d have to apply one thing after washing my face, wait for it to soak in, then apply the next thing, etc. I’m a mom to a one year old and nobody has time for that. So the great thing about this stuff is it’s meant to be added to whatever moisturizer you already use, eliminating the need to have a separate step in your routine just for your vitamin C. It is definitely effective. The price is pretty good, but seeing as The Ordinary makes a product that is exactly the same and gives you three times the product for less than $6, I likely will not purchase this again just due to the price. However, if you absolutely have to have more high-end items and would prefer not to use a cheaper alternative, this is a great item.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I’m about halfway through this bottle and I am AMAZED at the results so far. I’ve struggled with dark acne scars on my chin for as long as I could remember and they have faded in color SIGNIFICANTLY so quickly. I mix in a full scoop with my moisturizer every morning and love what I am seeing so far. I would definitely recommend this!
Daphne W.
This is super unique in the fact that you can add Vitamin C to any of your favorite moisturizers and or foundations. I did feel like for my sensitive skin that after about a week I did start to get alot of redness until I discontinued it. So, just every once in a awhile for me.
Elaine E.
Amazing effect and worth every penny. This jar lasts a long time. I used it nightly for over a year before it ran out. I mix it in moisturizer and I have also mixed it in rosehip oil. The instructions indicate using it in the daytime and vitamin c is effective against sun damage. However, I used it at night and woke up to beautiful skin.
Ying O.
Depends on your skin, how much you use, and how long you have used this, it might feel a bit irritating sometimes. Also, it doesn't pair well with all the moisturizers, some of the pairing can cause a bunch of flakes on your face, especially when you put makeup on after that. Also, hard to tell if it is effective, but the powder form of Vc is definitely more stable.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This stuff is amazing! I use it every morning mixed into my favorite acne serum and the results have been wonderful in under a week. My skin looks healthier and brighter. A little goes a long way so it's totally worth the price.
Julie N.
This little baby lasted for exactly one year and I am now on my second bottle. You will notice a big difference before and after. I use it twice a day, and it helps a lot with even skin tone and brighten skin. It was a little messy at first. I mixed 1/2 -1 scoop with Clinique moisturizer gel and apply sunscreen after. Seriously a game changer, give it a try!!!
Ashley B.
san antonio
this product was very strong on y face. I think it would have been much better if it didn't seem like it was burning your face. Packaging was terrible looked like a package from target. First time user needed improvement. I was expecting something much better.
Michelle M.
Scott Depot , WV
I am at an age where I no longer like to go out bare faced. I spent my younger life it in the sun and now have age spots. I purchased this Turbo Booster C Powder based upon a recommendation from a Sephora employee.
I use this product every 3-4 days and it is working wonderfully. I simply take a very small amount of the powder (like a small sprinkling) and mix it in with a very mild moisturizer. I put it on the areas where the sun spots are. After about a month I began seeing results, the sun spots are fading and my skin looks fresh. I love having a product that is easy to use and effective.
Jessica P.
Roberts, WI
I love the idea of this and the fact thathat you can just add some of the product to any other lotion or serum. However, you have to use this tiny little scooper it comes with and every time I spill some powder when trying to get it out. Not to mention you have to store this tiny plastic scoop, smaller than a tweezer, somewhere and not lose it, or you will really make a mess. I feel like this is a major packaging flaw, both necessarily a product flaw. Thay being said, the product seemed decent, but I was way to annoyed with the packaging and the hassle to repurchase this.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx