philosophy total matteness pore-minimizing & purifying cleanser + mask uploaded by Hales🌻 M.philosophy total matteness pore-minimizing & purifying cleanser + mask uploaded by Hilary W.philosophy total matteness pore-minimizing & purifying cleanser + mask uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

don t get mad at bothersome pores, get matte. total matteness pore-minimizing and; mattifying cleanser + mask absorbs oil and minimizes shine for a totally matte, smooth-touch finish. glacial clay helps unclog enlarged, dark pores. the formula deeply cleanses daily and multitasks as a weekly purifying mask. Features and; Benefits: absorbs oil and minimizes shine for a totally matte, smooth-touch finish glacial clay helps unclog enlarged, dark pores to reduce their appearance gently foams to deeply cleanse daily and multitasks as a weekly purifying mask pore-minimizing & purifying cle see more...

philosophy total matteness pore-minimizing & purifying cleanser + mask
  • "Great for a skin types and especially sensitive skin. Everyone should try philosophy products " in 4 reviews
Elizabeth D.
I love philosophy products! This cleanser really does make your skin so matte and a perfect base for makeup. It’s almost a primer and a cleaner in one. I would recommend this to all skin types and am looking forward to trying other products from them!
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I'd say this is my favorite primer, but most I've tried are drug store brands. The size of mine is large and I've never used it all. It's easy to want to use more than needed so I just try to use a pea size at a time and add more if needed. It has a nice perfume scent, but I could do without it. My makeup tends to stay on well with this.
Calyn S.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
I love this cleanser! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed! I’m so glad I found a cleaners that keeps my skin so smooth and smells amazing! Definitely recommend !
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Perfection in a small bottle! I have large pores and always suffer from it and it bothers me all day long so this product helps ease my suffering. It doesnt make my pores disappear but it helps reduce it visually it mattifys my skin so my pores arnt so shiny and visible
Selin T.
Brooklyn
I have a super oily t zone and this does wonders and keeping oil at bay for hours. Love that it's a combo of cleanser and mask :) this product would not disappoint and would def recommend for others to try! philosophy total matteness pore-minimizing & purifying cleanser + mask
Erica C.
San Diego
I started of with using 2 times a week, and then started using every morning for about 20 mins while having coffee and doing some small tidying up. I used it with a think layer and with a thin and thicker is the way to go! It makes my makeup look so good. Meant to put 5 stars!
Kalley-Rose W.
California
This is an okay product. I feel like there are other better products out there. The price is kind of high for what it does. I would have to try it again to see if it's any better.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription and have been hooked ever since. I use it regularly. A little bit goes on a long way. It can be expensive but it does a good job. I purchase at Sephora.
Demetria K.
I was gifted this by a friend, which is why I tried it! I like Philosophy most of the time and have big pores, so was expected to use this. This met my expectations and I love the packaging. I would recommend.
Hilary W.
Winter Park, FL
I’ve never used this product as a cleanser only as a mask once a month or so. I feel a slight tingle when I put it it on but nothing too harsh. I don’t have any grease or grime on my face afterwards.
Karen A.
What are some cheaper dupes for this product..
Gina M.
I have t-zone oily skin, how well does this hold up on the sunny days?
Gina M.
I have t-zone oily skin, how well does this hold up on the sunny days?
Halie M.
California, PA
Any recommendations for this product?
Gina M.
I have T-zone oily skin, how well does this hold up on the sunny days? Also does it have sunscreen?