philosophy total matteness pore-minimizing & purifying cleanser + mask uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

don t get mad at bothersome pores, get matte. total matteness pore-minimizing and; mattifying cleanser + mask absorbs oil and minimizes shine for a totally matte, smooth-touch finish. glacial clay helps unclog enlarged, dark pores. the formula deeply cleanses daily and multitasks as a weekly purifying mask. Features and; Benefits: absorbs oil and minimizes shine for a totally matte, smooth-touch finish glacial clay helps unclog enlarged, dark pores to reduce their appearance gently foams to deeply cleanse daily and multitasks as a weekly purifying mask pore-minimizing & purifying cle see more...

Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Alisha A.
lawton
I was very disappointed in this face wash / mask. After using philosophy clear I had high hopes that this would work well with the philosophy clear to help with my oily skin. I found that it definitely made my face matte but it did this by clogging pores which ended up breaking me out worse.

I definitely would not suggest using this if you have acne prone / oily skin
Calyn S.
Rochester, MI
I love this cleanser! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed! I’m so glad I found a cleaners that keeps my skin so smooth and smells amazing! Definitely recommend !
Fia M.
New York
I love this brand; and this mask is so amazing !! It makes your face feel tight and fresh and clean!! The smell is A+ and the price is so low for such an great and useful product. I’m so obsessed and I wish it came is larger sizes so I could use it every day!
Jennifer J.
Saint Louis, MO
It’s good but I feel like this was a little too agressive for my skin type maybe my skin was just in too rough of shape at the time but it just seemed really intense for me
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription and have been hooked ever since. I use it regularly. A little bit goes on a long way. It can be expensive but it does a good job. I purchase at Sephora.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
I feel like this is a bit too drying for my face. There wasn't much of a difference and it was a bit of a hassle getting an even mask on my face because there's no applicator. The product also tends to stain the sink a bit.
-C C.
Total Matteness by Philosophy is an amazing oil minimizing mask, the only problem is it’s hard to find. I use this once every week. It is a type of “Mud” mask which acts to minimize your pores which reduces shine and acts as a oil controller– which you already know I need in my T zone. Your face is left looking matte and smooth. (Price unlisted)
Shelby F.
WDM, IA
This stuff is amazing! It gives my face that soft super clean feeling without drying me out. It has a nice clay smell to it which some people may not enjoy but I do! I've had this product for awhile and still have plenty left so it's definitely something you don't have to buy frequently.
Karen A.
What are some cheaper dupes for this product..
Gina M.
I have t-zone oily skin, how well does this hold up on the sunny days?
Gina M.
I have t-zone oily skin, how well does this hold up on the sunny days?
Halie M.
California, PA
Any recommendations for this product?
Gina M.
I have T-zone oily skin, how well does this hold up on the sunny days? Also does it have sunscreen?