BY PHILOSOPHY

help pores pull a disappearing act with total matteness oil-free, mattifying pore eraser. it features natural bamboo extract to help absorb excess oil and control shine, along with lentil seed extract to help strengthen the pore wall. features and; benefits: natural bamboo extract helps absorb excess oil and control shine lentil seed extract helps strengthen the pore wall, making pores tighter and less apparent salicylic acid helps remove build-up of dead cells around the pore wall, brightening its darkened appearance oil-free, mattifying pore eraser see more...

• Do you need to use a primer with this product prior to ma...1 Answers
Katelyn E.
I just recently got this and I'm super impressed with it. There is a lot of product which makes it a good value. It is very gentle on the skin and it has really nice packaging on it. Loving this product so far
Mimi K.
Glendale , CA
I suffer from oily skin so this product is great for keeping that in check for makeup application later. It also minimizes the appearance of pores making my skin look so much more flawless than without it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with oily skin!
Alyssa P.
Prairie Grove, AR
I'm disappointed that they discontinued this product. I used to use this all of the time before I put on primer. Sure, it wasn't a miracle worker, but it did help keep me matte longer which helped my makeup last longer.
Jennafir C.
Greenville, SC
After moisturizing my face, I like to add a few drops as a light and almost weightless finish. I really like that it has a dropper. The dropped makes it easier to get out as little to as much needed from the bottle to apply to your face. It dries quickly to what feels like a powder like finish. It's perfect for my oily T zone area and feels like a primer filling in some of my noticeable large pores. It's the perfect addition to my philosophy collection.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
  &   are  a must have in my age group and for the hot summer months in Florida. Smooth skin, small pores and no oiliness it works wonders for the complexion ad n a perfect start to a canvas that is getting foundation applied. I cant live with out either product
Jenn C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This. Thing. Is. Awesome. What's great about it is that I can put it on anywhere and anyTIME of the day and over or under anything, and it will give my skin a matte healthy glow. So versatile and effective!
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
I have trouble with oily skin and large pores. This helps me stay matte but hydrated. Affordable and great quality
Carley G.
Love this stuff! It's amazing and works great I can't get enough of it, it's fantastic
Aman J.
Surrey , BC
I literally have super oily skin and this is the 1 product that actually keeps me matte and hides my large pores. I purchased it at Sephora and although it is a bit pricey a little goes a long way! I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Katie M.
Do you need to use a primer with this product prior to makeup application or does it act as a substitute?