BY PHILOSOPHY

A high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine in crisp berry. Ensure your smile sparkles brightly this holiday season with Tinsel Town, a high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine. The crisp, effervescent berry flavor is joyfully refreshing. This product's highly emollient formula hydrates, soothes, and conditions lips, leaving them luxuriously soft. Infused with a crisp, effervescent berry flavor, it provides a beautiful shine with a sheer pink tint for glistening berry lips. see more...

Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so over matte products for the lips. Philosophy is a great brand that I never have any issues with. I can use on sensitive skin with no problems at all. This is a fabulous color that can transition to the cooler months. Perfect to keep in your bag all year round too.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss gives a really nice light red tint- definitely not too extreme, but I like to use it during the winter/holidays. It also smells great! Philosophy glosses are always nice and this one is no exception.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Smells amazing,, as all Philosophy products do, and the tint this gloss has is great. I was really disappointed to find this gloss sticky though! I'll stick to Stila lip glazes and use this when I want the great color payoff.
Juanita F.
Juanita F.
love this color!! sometimes for me its difficult use lip gloss because the wind put my hair on my lips but this article have and amazing color and smell ... if you like a reds colors this a good option you can use it in day and night because its red but no so red.. medium point of color