BY PHILOSOPHY #79 in Serums

breakthrough serum that helps repair skin damage, activate skin's natural age-resisting mechanisms and protect against environmental aggressors. this serum works through the 3 dimensions of time—past, present and future—to reveal stronger, younger-looking skin. take control of the way your skin ages with our breakthrough serum that activates skin’s natural age-resisting mechanisms and protects against environmental aggressors. reveal stronger, younger-looking skin. formulated with our unique 3-dimensional technology to repair visible aging signs from yesterday, help renew skin’s defenses today and resist tomorrow’s aging.

• Would this help with acne scars? If you were dealing with acne s...1 Answers
  • I got this as a gift , first night it worked fine . The second da...1 Answers
  • How soon will I see results with this product? Will it dry out my...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
I had no idea what to expect when I purchased this. I was blown away by the product. It comes in two parts that require mixing. I ha e been using it for two months now and see a difference in my skins day to day life. I have always been extremely oily with two fairly deep forehead lines. Now my skin stays normal with a tad bit of oil at the very end of a long day. My make up looks better, my skin feels better, and I'm happier. Unlike a lot of serums this one actually sinks into the skin as opposed to sitting atop the skin. I have a delux sample size and still have half the bottle left using two pumps a day, one in the morning and one at night. So, the price tag will not deter me from getting the full size. Definitely an awesome buy!
Jen U.
I received a free sample of Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker cream. The retail price of this face cream really made me want to love the product, but in the end I felt that it was just okay. I did not feel that it worked any miracles, and did not notice any difference in my skin after using my free sample for about a week. As a face cream/sunscreen option, it is good, but there are lower priced alternatives that will get you the same benefits.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
I am currently using this product,, My sister bought me a starter kit back in March, I really like it, It doesn't smell , it goes on easy and absorbs quickly. All products by philosophy are on the high end of cost, so it's up to you to decide if it's worth money, If my opinion counts,, I think this is a good product and delivers what it claims to.. She bought this at Ulta and with a 3 item starter kit it was 47 dollars.. enjoy your day folks.
Brittney K.
Louisville, KY
I am a huge fan of the Philosophy brand. I have used their cleansers, serums and masks and love them. Because of this, I was quite disappointed in this particular product. Noticed the first one or two uses a firming sensation and could see it's effects and thought I'd found yet another product to love, however shortly after could not see this product making any real difference for me.
Anne W.
I'm on my second bottle of this eye serum. It's thin and absorbs into my skin. I like the pump applicator, and can control how much I dispense per use. I use this twice a day, under and around my eye area as well as the lip area. I have visibly good skin, especially around my eye area, so I don't notice a marked difference - but that's good, I think, as it keeps my skin consistent.
Kyla N.
Marana, AZ
I wasn't a fan of this eye cream. It did an okay job, but it left my underage very greasy and often would smear into my eyes causing them to water profusely! It burned! I've used many of this brands products without any issues throughout the years, so I was surprised. i only finished the bottle because I couldn't bare to toss something I spent so much on.
Casey A.
Cape Coral, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This serum is lovely. It is light and refreshing. The results I've witnessed are fantastic. It may seem a tad bit pricey but definitely worth it! I recommend it to clients all the time who have bad fine lines and wrinkles. I even sometimes recommend it around the mouth as well for those pesky lines lipstick loves to bleed in.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Love it, it removes slight wrinkles for my eyes. My only problem with it is for the price I'd have expected a much bigger bottle. The only reason I still buy this stuff is because it actually works. I haven't had any problems with it yet, and I usually breakout a lot if I put new products on my face, but with this, so far so good.
julia p.
Sanford, MI
Okay I am only 20 years old so obviously i don't have any under eye wrinkles, but this product is AMAZING for dark circles under the eyes. I am a college student and I don't get enough slleep sometimes, so I rub this under my eyes each night and i never have under eye dark circles!! The only down side is that it is pretty pricey
Kelly F.
La Plata, MD
I received this product as a sample from the local Ulta store and have purchased it as a result. This cream makes my skin feel so refreshed and moisturized. I have used under my makeup and there was no interruption with the two. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is middle aged and trying to buy time!
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Is this worth $75.00?
Sarah L.
Is it supposed to be used for crows feet?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How were the results? Did it leave you oily?
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
How soon will I see results with this product? Will it dry out my skin? And are there any instances where people have broken out using this product?
Gloria C.
New Bern, NC
I got this as a gift , first night it worked fine . The second day I had somewhat of an allergic reaction , has anyone had similar experience with this product ?