BY PHILOSOPHY

breakthrough serum that helps repair skin damage, activate skin's natural age-resisting mechanisms and protect against environmental aggressors. this serum works through the 3 dimensions of time—past, present and future—to reveal stronger, younger-looking skin. take control of the way your skin ages with our breakthrough serum that activates skin’s natural age-resisting mechanisms and protects against environmental aggressors. reveal stronger, younger-looking skin. formulated with our unique 3-dimensional technology to repair visible aging signs from yesterday, help renew skin’s defenses today and resist tomorrow’s aging.

• Would this help with acne scars? If you were dealing wit...1 Answers
  • I got this as a gift , first night it worked fine . The s...1 Answers
  • How soon will I see results with this product? Will it dr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leslie M.
Very hydrating serum. I haven’t really noticed anti agin properties. But it is very refreshing and gentle on the skin. I purchased from Ulta and I really enjoy using it after I wash my face to moisturize and hydrate. It is a little on the pricey side tho but other than that I would recommend.
Casey A.
I got this serum in a holiday gift set and I love it. I will be buying a regular size when this is gone. The sample size is lasting me quite awhile. My skin looks more plump and younger looking. Not really noticing a difference on my large forehead wrinkles though
Susie H.
Lexington
I love philosophy's time in a bottle serum! It is by far the best serum that I have ever used. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin since starting to use this serum. My skin is much smoother and lines and wrinkles have definitely been reduced. My skin is also firmer. This is definitely a keeper!
Abby V.
I felt like this was good. I did notice a difference when using it. Which, for the most part was every night. However... after switching to a stronger vitamin c serum I realized for the price there are much better and stronger serums out there!
Renee L.
I got this originally as a sample and I went out to buy the full size. A little goes a long way and my skin feels so smooth and nourished after using it! I’m still waiting to see how this effects my skin in the long run ☺️
Jess F.
I really love this product! It is a moisturizer that comes with a small vile of grapeseed oil that you mix into the moisturizer. It smells so lovely! The moisturizer actually has 3 main jobs. It stops current aging, begins to reverse previous aging, and fights against new aging. I received this product while I worked at ulta and I fell in love instantly. It is never too early to start an anti-aging regimine!
Kara H.
Lynnwood, WA
Another product that did everything it said it would. I got it with a kit that included face moisturizers and wash. For the price it did very well. Now that the gift box isn't available I'm seeing how much it is on its own and that is intimidating. I might poke around for a cheaper option but I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the bottle so I will have to find something soon or suck it up and pay the price.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This serum feels amazing and makes my skin so soft! I use it after exfoliating and and toning my face. Definitely something I’d add into my skincare regimen! My face enjoys soaking up this lovely serum!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I’m loving this product!! This product made my skin feel amazing!! I love how after repeated uses my face felt smoother.it does meet my expectations. I will buy this again. Smells fresh and is gentle on the skin. philosophy time in a bottle 100% in control eye serum
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a good serum and priced better than most higher end serums. It continues a stable form of vitamin C and retinol, both of which will benefit the skin. Unfortunately, it also contains alcohol which can be drying. I have a large bottle of this that I will continue to use, but I will likely not repurchase as I need more hydration personally. Would be a better option for oily skin types.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Is this worth $75.00?
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Would this help with acne scars? If you were dealing with acne scars would you go with this or Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution? I’m trying to decide.
Sarah L.
Is it supposed to be used for crows feet?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How were the results? Did it leave you oily?
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
How soon will I see results with this product? Will it dry out my skin? And are there any instances where people have broken out using this product?