Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#80 in Serums

breakthrough serum that helps repair skin damage, activate skin's natural age-resisting mechanisms and protect against environmental aggressors. this serum works through the 3 dimensions of time—past, present and future—to reveal stronger, younger-looking skin. take control of the way your skin ages with our breakthrough serum that activates skin’s natural age-resisting mechanisms and protects against environmental aggressors. reveal stronger, younger-looking skin. formulated with our unique 3-dimensional technology to repair visible aging signs from yesterday, help renew skin’s defenses today and resist tomorrow’s aging.

Photos (4)
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR

I had no idea what to expect when I purchased this. I was blown away by the product. It comes in two parts that require mixing. I ha e been using it for two months now and see a difference in my skins day to day life. I have always been extremely oily with two fairly deep forehead lines. Now my skin stays normal with a tad bit of oil at the very end of a long day. My make up looks better, my skin feels better, and I'm happier. Unlike a lot of serums this one actually sinks into the skin as opposed to sitting atop the skin. I have a delux sample size and still have half the bottle left using two pumps a day, one in the morning and one at night. So, the price tag will not deter me from getting the full size. Definitely an awesome buy!
Ciara O.
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca

This stuff is expensive, but effective. It's not as expensive as other brands but well over drugstore prices. I didn't notice a difference within days but I'd say after about a week or so of continuous use I started to notice a change. I'm only 26 so I don't have a lot of aging on my eyes yet so I mainly use this to prevent. I put this on at night and when I wake up my eyes feel very moisturized and almost a slight tighter. What little wrinkles I have seem to still be there but hopefully over time this will help. If you like to try different brands of creams, then give this one a go.
Alisandra V.
Alisandra V.
Woodland, CA

I bought this at Macy's about 4 months ago and im almost positive I still have more than 80% of the bottle! It's pricey but if you're using a gentle amount it should be well worth it. My eyes would get puffy with temperature changes and I was recommended this to bring it down and help even out the texture. It's so smooth and lightweight that I sometimes forget that I already applied it! I would recommend this product solely on the fact that it has helped with the puffiness and has made changes to my texture in less than 4 months.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Bonita Spgs, FL

Philosophy time in a bottle is simply amazing! It comes as a two part system. You mix the vitamin C in with the moisturizer base after you purchase the product for freshness and so the quality of the vitamin C is not compromised while the product sits on the shelf in the store. Once mixed, you want to continue to use the product once a day. This product prevents sun damage that has not occurred yet so you will not necessarily see results as you would expect. It is pricey but very worth it as with all philosophy products .
krista b.
krista b.
Brockville, Ontario, Ontario

If your looking to fade dark spots and have radiant looking skin this product is wonderful, it does take time but if you use this product regularly you will see results. with the vitamin c you will see your skin brighten, lighten and tighten. it will leave your face soft. This product scent is not my favorite but is not that bad once you get your moisturizer on. I love how the vitamin c boost is separate because it hasn't loss any of its potency being pre mixed! well worth the price as it is on the higher end.
Jen U.
Jen U.

I received a free sample of Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker cream. The retail price of this face cream really made me want to love the product, but in the end I felt that it was just okay. I did not feel that it worked any miracles, and did not notice any difference in my skin after using my free sample for about a week. As a face cream/sunscreen option, it is good, but there are lower priced alternatives that will get you the same benefits.
bobbi jo b.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL

I am currently using this product,, My sister bought me a starter kit back in March, I really like it, It doesn't smell , it goes on easy and absorbs quickly. All products by philosophy are on the high end of cost, so it's up to you to decide if it's worth money, If my opinion counts,, I think this is a good product and delivers what it claims to.. She bought this at Ulta and with a 3 item starter kit it was 47 dollars.. enjoy your day folks.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Louisville, KY

I am a huge fan of the Philosophy brand. I have used their cleansers, serums and masks and love them. Because of this, I was quite disappointed in this particular product. Noticed the first one or two uses a firming sensation and could see it's effects and thought I'd found yet another product to love, however shortly after could not see this product making any real difference for me.
Anne W.
Anne W.

I'm on my second bottle of this eye serum. It's thin and absorbs into my skin. I like the pump applicator, and can control how much I dispense per use. I use this twice a day, under and around my eye area as well as the lip area. I have visibly good skin, especially around my eye area, so I don't notice a marked difference - but that's good, I think, as it keeps my skin consistent.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

Just a note: this is NOT a moisturizer, contrary to the way Influenster has it categorized. It is a serum, meant to be used after cleansing and before actual moisturizer.

I love this product and received a small sample when I last purchased Philosophy Renewed Hope In a Jar moisturizer. I'll definitely be buying the full size because it makes my skin look brighter and more hydrated.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA

How were the results? Did it leave you oily?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, British Columbia

How soon will I see results with this product? Will it dry out my skin? And are there any instances where people have broken out using this product?
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN

Is this worth $75.00?
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Is it supposed to be used for crows feet?
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN

Are there any other serums that you prefer?

Join Now