philosophy the ultimate miracle worker eye uploaded by Amber M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy the ultimate miracle worker eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this in my February monthly Macy’s beauty box. I was super excited to try it because I love eye creams! Disappointingly, it just didn’t really live up to what I thought it would be. I used it for a few days and never noticed any difference in the skin around my eyes. I am going to still be generous and give it five stars because I do love Philosophy and they have many great products, but this just isn’t one of them!
Lily B.
I tried this product for three weeks hoping to help with my crows feet and heavy dark circles. I know a lot of people like this product, but it has made no difference for me with either problem. I have tried a lot of eye creams, and this is also the only one that has ever made my eyes sting. Not a fan, and extremely expensive for the lack of effectiveness.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Completely obsessed! Hate the price but if it works it's worth it! I have recommended this to family and friends and a few love it as well! philosophy the ultimate miracle worker eye
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
A go-to product that I will always come back to is the Ultimate Miracle Worker eye cream from Philosophy. In general, the whole Miracle Worker line is great but if I had to pick a winner of the bunch - it's definitely the eye cream. It's a gel texture that I tab gently into my eye area and feel an immediate difference. Since I basically live in FEAR of crow's feet, feeling it take action helps give me peace of mind. Been using this for years and everyone says I look 'young for my age'...it's gotta be a part of that :)
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been using the Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker eye cream since it came out. I used to use the regular Miracle Worker and moved on to this one when it was introduced. Once again, Philosophy produced a winning product! This eye cream covers every eye area concern and delivers results beyond expectations! It is smoothing, anti-aging, lifting, brightening and the list goes on and on! No matter what other eye cream comes out, I would not stop using Ultimate Miracle Worker!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the best eye cream I have ever used and I have tried many. It decreases puffiness and wrinkles, and makes the skin around my eyes look younger and firmer. The eye cream does sting your eyes if it gets in your eyes. To keep the eye cream from getting into my eyes, I apply the cream, using a small amount, to my brow bone and work the cream down my eyelid. I do the same on the bottom eye lid, putting the cream farthest away from my eye and working it up. This method keeps excess cream from getting in my eyes. To keep the cream from moving into my eye during the day or when I work out, I apply an eye primer over the eye cream immediately after application. The eye primer keeps the cream from running into my eyes even during a sweaty work out. I am on my second jar of this eye cream and it is worth every penny.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish this product wasn't so expensive because it's by far my favorite under eye cream I have EVER used! So gentle yet effective. Leaves my eyes feel less puffy, soft, less dark, and tighter. This has changed my eyes so much after my first jar I rarely ever put on under eye concealer.
Kristina E.
Las Vegas, NV
it's a very thick eye cream so I like using it at night before I go to bed because in the morning I don't usually have time to blend out the heavy cream under my eyes. But my under eyes do feel super hydrated when I wake up when I do apply it night. Would nor recommend putting this under make up because I found it crease my concealer, but other than that, great night time eye cream
Eve G.
I originally bought this eye cream from Sephora, and was pleasantly surprised to see how well it worked. I was a little hesistant on buying it because it is a very thick consistency, and was scared it would clog my pores. If you use a little pea sized punt at night after cleansing your face it'll leave your under eyes looking very refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Brittany O.
I don't know what it is.... Everyone always recommends philosophy products and I have to just come out and say it... I think they are just all overselling the product. Literally none of them have worked for me from the hope in a jar to the miracle worker eye cream. Maybe it's just my skin idk but I gave everything a good honest shot (pretty much because I spent so much money on them) and I just wasn't impressed.
Jen S.
Hi ladies! For anyone who has used this for a while - any luck with reducing dark circles? Thanks!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Did this work for anyone? It did nothing for me!