BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy the ultimate miracle worker eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Waukesha, WI
This is an amazing eye cream! I love that it has spf in it so I feel my skin is getting more protected. I have noticed a difference in my under eye.
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
Philosophy truly is a oracle worker. I love this stuff and use regularly. nice light scent. smooth feeling. easy and convenient to use. thank you
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I liked this eye cream because it is very light and does not make my skin oily. It helps moisturize my under eye bags and even out the color.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Jackson, MS
Great under eye cream! I originally got this as a sample and my results were so immediate that it's become a staple in my night regimen.
Fred Paula S.
Fred Paula S.
Love love love this eye cream. It provides the miracle in a jar that it claims to
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
A go-to product that I will always come back to is the Ultimate Miracle Worker eye cream from Philosophy. In general, the whole Miracle Worker line is great but if I had to pick a winner of the bunch - it's definitely the eye cream. It's a gel texture that I tab gently into my eye area and feel an immediate difference. Since I basically live in FEAR of crow's feet, feeling it take action helps give me peace of mind. Been using this for years and everyone says I look 'young for my age'...it's gotta be a part of that :)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been using the Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker eye cream since it came out. I used to use the regular Miracle Worker and moved on to this one when it was introduced. Once again, Philosophy produced a winning product! This eye cream covers every eye area concern and delivers results beyond expectations! It is smoothing, anti-aging, lifting, brightening and the list goes on and on! No matter what other eye cream comes out, I would not stop using Ultimate Miracle Worker!
Eve G.
Eve G.
I originally bought this eye cream from Sephora, and was pleasantly surprised to see how well it worked. I was a little hesistant on buying it because it is a very thick consistency, and was scared it would clog my pores. If you use a little pea sized punt at night after cleansing your face it'll leave your under eyes looking very refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Artesia, CA
it's a very thick eye cream so I like using it at night before I go to bed because in the morning I don't usually have time to blend out the heavy cream under my eyes. But my under eyes do feel super hydrated when I wake up when I do apply it night. Would nor recommend putting this under make up because I found it crease my concealer, but other than that, great night time eye cream
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
I don't know what it is.... Everyone always recommends philosophy products and I have to just come out and say it... I think they are just all overselling the product. Literally none of them have worked for me from the hope in a jar to the miracle worker eye cream. Maybe it's just my skin idk but I gave everything a good honest shot (pretty much because I spent so much money on them) and I just wasn't impressed.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Hi ladies! For anyone who has used this for a while - any luck with reducing dark circles? Thanks!