BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy the ultimate miracle worker eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on ULTA
Taylor R.
Waukesha, WI
This is an amazing eye cream! I love that it has spf in it so I feel my skin is getting more protected. I have noticed a difference in my under eye.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
Philosophy truly is a oracle worker. I love this stuff and use regularly. nice light scent. smooth feeling. easy and convenient to use. thank you
Kara W.
Jackson, MS
Great under eye cream! I originally got this as a sample and my results were so immediate that it's become a staple in my night regimen.
Fred Paula S.
Love love love this eye cream. It provides the miracle in a jar that it claims to
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the best eye cream I have ever used and I have tried many. It decreases puffiness and wrinkles, and makes the skin around my eyes look younger and firmer. The eye cream does sting your eyes if it gets in your eyes. To keep the eye cream from getting into my eyes, I apply the cream, using a small amount, to my brow bone and work the cream down my eyelid. I do the same on the bottom eye lid, putting the cream farthest away from my eye and working it up. This method keeps excess cream from getting in my eyes. To keep the cream from moving into my eye during the day or when I work out, I apply an eye primer over the eye cream immediately after application. The eye primer keeps the cream from running into my eyes even during a sweaty work out. I am on my second jar of this eye cream and it is worth every penny.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been using the Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker eye cream since it came out. I used to use the regular Miracle Worker and moved on to this one when it was introduced. Once again, Philosophy produced a winning product! This eye cream covers every eye area concern and delivers results beyond expectations! It is smoothing, anti-aging, lifting, brightening and the list goes on and on! No matter what other eye cream comes out, I would not stop using Ultimate Miracle Worker!
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
I’ve tried this before & I LOVE IT! I’m only 20 but I LOVE how it hydrated my under eye! My under eye is on the dry side but with this, it’s definitely hydrated! I recommend it to everyone who has dry under eye or even wrinkles! I have a few wrinkles from applying powder on my under eye & drying it out but this took them off!
Kim L.
I could feel this help with the firmness of my eyes after applying it. After using it for a few weeks I couldn't really tell a difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I might would try this for a little while longer, but I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
I absolutely LOVE this for under my eyes! Keeps my under eyes from getting dry or flakey. And it literally smells soooo good😍😍 with a good moisturizer, it makes for amazing skin!! Definitely a necessity
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
A go-to product that I will always come back to is the Ultimate Miracle Worker eye cream from Philosophy. In general, the whole Miracle Worker line is great but if I had to pick a winner of the bunch - it's definitely the eye cream. It's a gel texture that I tab gently into my eye area and feel an immediate difference. Since I basically live in FEAR of crow's feet, feeling it take action helps give me peace of mind. Been using this for years and everyone says I look 'young for my age'...it's gotta be a part of that :)
Jen S.
Hi ladies! For anyone who has used this for a while - any luck with reducing dark circles? Thanks!