philosophy the supernatural poreless uploaded by Martha R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®:   we needed a way to "trick" you into wearing sun block to help prevent drive by wrinkles.  the first time you apply our supernatural poreless, flawless tinted spf you will watch the appearance of your skin tone magically even out, your large pores face and your fine lines and wrinkles go into soft focus.  who said tricks are for kids? light peach tint that compliments all skin types high density silicone formula to help minimize pores and soften appearance of wrinkles see more...

Rosemary M.
Carpinteria
Love this, because of the tinted moisturizer.  But don't like the way it seems to bleach all my skin, except the dark spots.  Great moisturizer though and I would buy it again.
Mel S.
Long Beach, CA
I received a sample of this years ago at Sephora after I asked for a recommendation for an spf tinted moisturizer. I was getting ready to go out that night and used this instead of my regular moisturizer using my fingers. I was in shock to see how nice my skin looked. It covered all my pores, made my skin look smooth and evened out my skin. Of course it sheer so it doesn't cover all blemishes. I then used my foundation powder and I was in love with how my skin looked. This is coming from a person who has tried tons of foundations and nothing worked. I have combo skin with scarring, blemishes and uneven skin tone. My skin is very hard to work with and find products. Since they discontinued this product, I've had to find an alternative but I wish they would bring it back!
Jessica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this tinted sunscreen. Light on your face with color. Can just put on and go for a simple day. It’s my favorite go to for face spf. If I need a more intense look I just pop some loose powder on along with the rest of my makeup.
Jessica S.
Roseville , MI
Love this product. Such a great skin primer, and sooo happy I snagged it while on clearance. The only downside is that I feel like it doesn't cover and hide pores as much as it claims to. Definitely does make some difference but I feel it could be better for the price.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
This really surprised me!! Providing SPF with a moose like consistency, that rubs in as a lotion. Doesn't feel I'm wearing makeup whenever I have this on. I highly recommend that you give this a try!! It conditions my skin keeping it healthy, while providing a natural makeup look, as a no makeup day! I love how I haven't had a breakout while I've been using this!!
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
Great product overall and leaves skin very smooth but does not completely hide my pores! I've used some better brands such as Lancôme that does a better job but of course philosophy is a bit cheaper. However, it is still a bit pricey.
Mandi H.
Very good brand of products but I bit on the pricey side and completely out of my budget. This line is so expensive I wouldn't feel comfortable placing on a birthday or Christmas list. I'll stick with the samples I get in the mail from my online orders.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Matte and poreless with a touch of color. Can be used under makeup as a primer or alone on light coverage days. It has the perfect amount of tint and coverage to "go bare" and look natural while evening skin tone and concealing flaws. I swear by it.
Eleanor D.
Portland, OR
I have big problem pores on my nose, and I'm always looking for products to make them look smaller and smoothr. This stuff, like everything from Philosophy, is both stupid expensive and totally amazing. It makes my face look super smooth, and even makes it feel smoothr and kind of velvety. The fact that it's SPF 15 is just icing on the cake.
NaAja T.
I love philosophy products & I've never been disappointed... I love the supernatural I don't even wear makeup over it ,my skin looks flawless and feels so smooth probably due to the silicon... I also like that it's SPf
Priscilla V.
Is this like a primer? Do you wear this alone or can you put foundation over?
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
I have terrible pores but don't want to spend money on a product I'm unsatisfied with... I guess my question is will this product work on severe pores? Mine are god awful and I need extreme coverage.
Kait M.
What are your guys thoughts on philosophy the supernatural poreless is it worth it?