philosophy the supernatural canvas uploaded by Kim E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy ®:  your search for the perfect foundation with spf ends today. see more...

philosophy the supernatural canvas
  • "This powder gives really great coverage and a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "It gives me flawless coverage and makes my skin look fabulous." in 1 review
  • "You also need to wait until your face is completely dry or use it without moisturizer because the sponge applicator sticks to your face and gets cakey." in 1 review
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
I recently bought this for extremely cheap and ended up giving it to my Grandma. I did not like it, not for a foundation, and she is using it for a bronzer. It goes on very "dirty" looking and has a bit of a sheen/shimmer to it. Some of the lighter colors might be better but overall I did not like it's lack of coverage and it is very difficult to get through the pad and makes a mess when using it. Good concept but executed poorly.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
Perhaps I didn't use this correctly, but I couldn't get the power to cover my face evenly, and I ended up with streaks. You also need to wait until your face is completely dry or use it without moisturizer because the sponge applicator sticks to your face and gets cakey.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I really love the ease of this product. I have been buying these for years!!

The only downfall is that a new container can be very touchy and powder can go everywhere ...all over your eyes...if you aren't careful. I use a small brush to blend the corner of my eyes when I apply at home.
Taylor M.
Louisville, KY
I use the natural ivory shade and I love it! I don't use the sponge with it though (I use a flat kabuki brush). I really like the coverage it has without being cakey. Plus you don't have to use a whole lot of product so mine lasts me a long time!
Tracey W.
Walled lake, MI
I bought this for a powder to set my foundations and it just doesn't hold up to my expectations. The sponge is awful. If I use it, I use a brush to apply it. I really wanted this because it has SPF in it and I was looking for something pretty that will help me skin stay youthful and healthy. Disappointed.
Maria P.
I have used this product for years. Living in a warm climate, liquid makeups didn't work so well with my oily skin, Provides coverage and flawless. Was introduced to the brand by a cosmetician.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
You just shake the container, and the powder goes to the sponge which then is used to apply the powder to your face, its that simple! I love this product because it is so easy to use!
Michele K.
I love this product. It gives me flawless coverage and makes my skin look fabulous. They did change the product container which has a brush now and I am not a fan. I do still have an older container and ordered new sponge covers. Love this makeup and can't live without it.
Cendy C.
Arlington, VA
This was my ALL TIME FAVORITE powder. Unfortunately, Philosophy decided that it wasn't a great seller and discontinued it. You may be able to find it at the Sephora's in JCPenny or through amazon/ebay.
Danica R.
Lemoore, CA
Absolutely love the coverage this powder gives, flawless! I get a lot of complements on how I have a nice glowing complexion when I have this on.