BY PHILOSOPHY

made in china see more...

• Would this brush come in handy to put on powdered foundation with? ...3 Answers
  • How big is the largest brush need a new larger brush any suggestions?1 Answers
  • How big is it ?1 Answers
philosophy the supernatural brush
  • "It gives you an airbrush look when you use it for powders and foundation the brush is super soft and it just amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I love my stippling brush but this one gets get coverage and also doesn't leave lines on my clients faces." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
This brush is great for applying my foundation and then just throwing on some face powder after all is set. It does not shed like other brushes and I'm so glad I was able to find it online at their website!
Marcia A.
Marcia A.
I have tried various brushes and sponges to apply my foundation and I must say THIS brush is now my absolute favorite brush for an even application.
Coachella , CA
Love there items all there brushes are so flawless and are great for face countour
Shabana R.
Shabana R.
Olympia, WA
This is the only brush I will ever use for my foundation ever again! Its super soft, and it doesn't leave your face looking streaky like most foundation brushes do. I've had mine for almost 3 years, and I haven't had any issues with shedding!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Keller, TX
This brush is amazing. It is my all time favorite brush to use on my clients. I love my stippling brush but this one gets get coverage and also doesn't leave lines on my clients faces. Great to use for liquid contouring as well. The little hairs stay in unless you use it like every day five times a day like I do but I love it so much at around 2 years I'll get another one
Antonella A.
Antonella A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love this brush! It gives you an airbrush look when you use it for powders and foundation the brush is super soft and it just amazing!
Chris C.
Chris C.
Barberton , OH
I've had this brush for years! I love to use it for blending foundation or if I possibly pit too much blush on, really blends out any harsh edges.
monique l.
monique l.
Bronx, NY
This is the best brush to use its very soft. I Love the way it feel on my face its best with loose powder
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
Ayer, MA
Love the feel on my face! Reasonably priced and leaves skin looking flawless. I want to buy multiple!
Mari K.
Mari K.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already have one but I want another one because this bush is very soft and love it on my skin
Emilyann M.
Emilyann M.
Would this brush come in handy to put on powdered foundation with? Where can you get this type of brush at?
Coachella , CA
How big is the largest brush need a new larger brush any suggestions?
coralys r.