BeautyFaceFace Makeupphilosophy
the Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas Foundation ~ Beige

Philosophy the Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas Foundation ~ Beige

Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is weightless, flawless, natural looking, buildable coverage at its best. Philosophy's multitasking, skin-loving mineral foundation is whisper-light and replaces your foundation, concealer, powder,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy the Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas Foundation ~ Beige!
Raquel P.
charlotte
The best that I’ve ever used. It goes perfectly with my skin tone, and I would recommend it to anybody with any skin tone. It’s very easy to use, and goes well with any kind of skin.
Shannon G.
Shelby
Not great coverage. Wanted to love but missed the mark. I love all other Philosophy products and have used for years. Wish this one was one of them.
Ayde  L.
Nashville, TN
wow boys and girls I recommend them I have tried it and it is very good until my family has tried it and they have loved to buy it and they will like it a lot
Leslie M.
West Union, OH
I absolutely love this light weight powder it's exactly what I wanted in a powder and the name says it all thanks philosophy
Rafaella V.
Long Beach, CA
i like this one but I prefer other kind of products. For my normal to oily skin it wasn’t the best but it will be great if you have dry skin!
Jamie H.
Sacramento
Loved it, super easy to use and you get an amazing finish. Air brushed edited look, soft, natural, incredible, 5 out of 5!
Crystal  C.
Lexington, SC
This powder goes on super smoothe. Doesn't look like powder at all. Camouflages any inconsistencies.  No improvements come to mind.
Laylah A.
Excellent finish. Love the coverage. Leaves skin looking smooth and dewy. Great packaging. Matched my skin tone perfectly. Love the ingredients and brand, it never let's me down.
Fredy L.
Cookeville, TN
Perfect products for beauty, great products, works amazing and make the skin feels perfect.
gabrielle C.
canton
I recommend them many they will love it I love it I love it I love it I recommend them many they will love it I love it I love it I love it

Looking for your answer?