Philosophy The Present Skin Perfector, 56.7ml

An oil-free, ultra-fine powder foundation Lightweight and gives seamless coverage Diminishes appearance of pores, dark spots and freckles Absorbs excessive oil and maintains a fresh look all day long Contains Micro-Smoothing/Straightening Complex that protects skin from roughening Leaves you a velvety smooth and beautiful complexion Applicable with a dry or moistened sponge

Does it moisturize your skin as well?
When do you use this? Everyday, right before applying concealer? I feel that it takes an extra step and time. Is it really worth it?
So I don't usually use a whole lot of makeup. I was wondering if you used this as like a primer for foundation, etc.?
Start your review of Philosophy The Present Skin Perfector, 56.7ml!
Makes my skin feel nice. Does help smooth is out. It's a nice smell and texture
Makes my skin feel nice. Does help smooth is out. It's a nice smell and texture
Lexington , TN
Definitely worth the price. Will have you looking flawless all night/day!!!
Definitely worth the price. Will have you looking flawless all night/day!!!
Northway Crescent, Mirfield
The absolute best primer on the market! It is quite expensive but I have reallly oily skin and this helps keep my makeup looking FLAWLESS all day long! It also comes in a huge bottle and you only need a small amount.
Adorei os efeitos na minha pele, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.
Edmonton, AB
Gentle yet effective. It's awesome at cleansing my skin and leaving it freah feeling. Non drying as well.
Dublin
Such a great primer, gets no hype but worth its weight in gold, keeps makeup looking perfect all day