Philosophy The Present Skin Perfector, 56.7ml uploaded by Elisa R.Philosophy The Present Skin Perfector, 56.7ml uploaded by DeJa R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

An oil-free, ultra-fine powder foundation Lightweight and gives seamless coverage Diminishes appearance of pores, dark spots and freckles Absorbs excessive oil and maintains a fresh look all day long Contains Micro-Smoothing/Straightening Complex that protects skin from roughening Leaves you a velvety smooth and beautiful complexion Applicable with a dry or moistened sponge see more...

• When do you use this? Everyday, right before applying con...1 Answers
  • So I don't usually use a whole lot of makeup. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I have really uneven skin and pores, so skin perfecters w...1 Answers
Sandy M.
This is an all time favorite of mine, not as readily available as I would like but it's best primer I have ever used. If you wait the 2 minutes for it to set you get flawless skin,
Kaitlyn K.
Sullivan, OH
A lot of people have complained about this product being "sticky" or "goopy", and those are both accurate descriptions of this product but I wouldn't complain about them at all! For people with a rough skin texture or any kind of cystic acne, a thicker primer is needed to even out deeper crevasses, and let me tell you this is the only primer that gives you a thick and heavy duty prime without causing acne! It's hard to explain, but the tacky-ness of this product sets in your skin like an oil-free moisturizer and creates a very smooth and flat surface for you to apply makeup like your acne wasn't even there. YOU WILL NOT GET THESE RESULTS IF YOU DO NOT WAIT 2 OR MORE MINUTES BEFORE PUTTING MAKEUP ON. If you use this primer and dive straight into applying concealer or foundation, it will mix in with the other product and create a sticky mess. You MUST MUST MUST let the primer set before you apply make up. I prefer to let it sit while I do my hair, but the longer it sets the better.
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
This product definitely throws you off when you first apply it, it smells horrible and feels sticky, but once you let it sit on your face for the recommended 2 minutes, it makes your skin feel so smooth and the foundation really adheres. As for the rest of the day, i feel like it really makes my foundation stay flawless throughout sweat and wear.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Have used. Last time I used it, I don't know why in the world I bought and kept it. It was too much. It's oil- free yet feels build up of product on my face. My face didn't like it. That's all. I can't blame the product, so I'm giving three stars, rather than two.
Jamie Rose S.
This was the first face primer I ever used and it was recommended by a Sephora beauty advisor. It worked for my face for awhile because it helped moisturize my dry skin before I put foundation on, but then I started noticing that I had a weird rash on my face. So I stopped using it and the rash went away. I have extremely sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin, needless to say had it not been for the rash, I'd still be using this primer. It was a really nice formula and left my face feeling moisturized, however it was on the pricey side. If you don't mind paying $30 for a face product, I definitely recommend giving this primer a try because it is good quality!
Marlene A.
Great product! If you apply it correctly. A little goes a long way. I use less than a dime size and you need to allow it to set for 2 minutes before applying your foundation or powder. As long as you follow those steps this primer should work all day for you. It gives your skin a super smooth appearance. I have oily skin and my make up looks flawless for at least 12 hours.
DeJa R.
A little bummed with this product. I purchased from philosophy website for $19.50 on sale. It's and ok primer. It's thick more like a moisturizer. It says you can use on top of your moisturizer but when I tried that it made my face greasy. It was better alone than with moistuizer. When used alone it did help keep oil at bay but it was still to heavy to me for a primer. Not a bad product just didn't work for me.
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE this product and never knew I needed it until I tried it. It almost works like the "beautify" function you use for a selfie. I love how it makes the pores appear smaller and give that matte, beautiful tone. Only downside is that you are supposed to wait 2min before putting on the make up over it-I ususally just use that time to brush the teeth in the morning :)
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
I bought this from QVC a while ago and have tried to use it a few times but couldn't quite figure out how to make it work for me. As a primer it was too thick and slippery. Alone as a natural look foundation it didn't provide any change to how my skin looked.
Jordy F.
This is a nice chemical exfoliant. I use it once or twice a week to give my skin a natural glow. It does turn my skin pink for a few minutes, but it goes down quickly. I would definitely recommend for any one with mildly sensitive- normal skin.
Jamie C.
When do you use this? Everyday, right before applying concealer? I feel that it takes an extra step and time. Is it really worth it?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have really uneven skin and pores, so skin perfecters would hopefully do me wonders. Is this product greasy? Does it truly work and do you like this product?
Monica S.
So I don't usually use a whole lot of makeup. I was wondering if you used this as like a primer for foundation, etc.?