Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. uploaded by Caitlin W.Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. uploaded by Caitlin W.Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. uploaded by Judi P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz.
  • "If you decide to wear makeup over this product you can just make sure to wait the full two minutes before applying!" in 1 review
  • "It works well for all skin types and gives your skin a finished look with or without makeup." in 1 review
  • "I have been looking for a primer that will not make my makeup look cakey on my dry skin." in 1 review
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: The Present Clear Makeup 2 oz more...
Not even the hottest, sweatiest night of the dancing could interfere with this miracle primer. As long as I’m wearing this under my foundation I am confident throughout the entire night that my make up is staying in place. It gives my skin a flawless airbrushed finish that smooths out my pores and fine lines. After letting it set for two minutes my skins oiliness is gone and gives my skin a matte finish. This product is also seriously versatile. It can be worn as a primer or alone as a “clear foundation” if you are wanting a more natural airbrushed finish. What’s really cool is it can be used to seal it your serums and night creams to lock in and amplify the results. This is by far the most effective primer for keeping your make up in place. The staying power is unbelievable. This primer belongs in everyone’s make up bag!
Babs O.
Runnemede, NJ
This primer is amazing. It really blurs my pores and gives my skin an airbrushed look. When you first squeeze some out of the tube it seems thick. A little of this product goes a long way so don't squeeze out a ton! It has a nice feel on the skin with almost a cooling effect. Make sure you let it settle on the skin for a minute or two. I didn't give it a minute the first time and it completely changed the way my foundation looked and made it patchy. If you allow the product to settle, hold onto your seat because your face will look like airbrushed perfection. Ah-mazing.
Amber M.
Review for: The Present Clear Makeup 2 oz more...
This is the best primer that I have ever used! It’s very gentile on the skin and makes your skin smooth. I have used other primers before but this one is the only one that really works. I have seen my skin improve since using this. My makeup goes on so much smoother and looks so much nicer.
Judi P.
McMinnville, TN
I have used this product for several years. I was introduced to it by a friend. It is an amazing product that I use a primer. I put it on and wait several minutes before moving on with my makeup routine. It helps to fill in the fine lines and minimizes my ginormous pores. It helps to create a smooth canvas that makes putting on foundation and concealer a breeze. It helps my makeup stay put all day long and I work outdoors in the heat and cold because I deliver the mail. I love how it makes my skin better as well. Philosophy really knocked it out of the ballpark with this product.I am never without it! I search around to get the best deal on it sometimes directly from philosophy but you can also find deals on Amazon and even Ebay!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This surprised me. It is super soothing for my skin and it helps my foundation set flawlessly. It fills in my larger pores so the make up doesn't set in and look poorly applied and illuminates the need to put on extra foundation resulting in a caked on look. One suggestion, make sure you let it dry fold two minutes or it will not give you that perfect flawless luck.
Jade H.
Product applies very well. Not a fan of all this brands products. But a few of their products have really surprised me with how well they work. Didn't break out when using this which tends to be an issue with my skin type. Overall I would buy this again!
Skye H.
I LOVE this! I am so happy I found this. This brand is amazing with no exception to this product. On days where I have to go out or to work but don't have the time or energy, this is PERFECT! I highly highly recommend this! Worth every penny. A little goes a long way
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
Works great on my skin. I’ve had sensitive and red skin all my life and this product gives me great results and doesn’t make my skin red or puffy, and doesn’t make me break out. I always find myself going back to this product.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Favorite matte primer!!! This makes my skin look airbrushed! Be sure to let it set before putting on makeup. I have dry skin, and it doesn't have any issues with this primer. I even like it as a no-makeup look.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Oh I adore this product. My everyday go to. It's a clear makeup that can be utilized as a primer or alone. It only takes a small amount. Put it on all over your face and neck, it takes two minutes to set. Once set all fine lines, wrinkles, pores absolutely everything is flawless. I love the way my skin feels after and the change is clear. Most of the time I wear this alone to work with a little mascara and gloss. If you decide to wear makeup over this product you can just make sure to wait the full two minutes before applying! It's a perfect primer perfect wear only for everyday use!
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY
Is this product awesome?
Regi W.
I have recently had very oily skin and I'm not sure why because I have, up until this point, been very dry. I'm using Benefit's Porefessional Matte Rescue Gel over my moisturizer and primer daily, and someone recommended the actual Porefessional primer to me. It's very pricey for the amount you get and the description on the bottle of the Present says it does almost the same thing. It's the same price for double the product so I went with the Present. Did I make a good choice? I haven't used it yet but it feels amazing.
Noelle L.
What do you use it for?
Erica H.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone tried this product?? How does it make your skin feel and does it really keep your makeup in place?