Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. uploaded by Judi P.Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. uploaded by Caitlin W.Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. uploaded by Caitlin W.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup, 2 Oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "If you decide to wear makeup over this product you can just make sure to wait the full two minutes before applying!" in 1 review
  • "It works well for all skin types and gives your skin a finished look with or without makeup." in 1 review
  • "I have been looking for a primer that will not make my makeup look cakey on my dry skin." in 1 review
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
Works great on my skin. I’ve had sensitive and red skin all my life and this product gives me great results and doesn’t make my skin red or puffy, and doesn’t make me break out. I always find myself going back to this product.
Judi P.
Beechgrove, TN
I have used this product for several years. I was introduced to it by a friend. It is an amazing product that I use a primer. I put it on and wait several minutes before moving on with my makeup routine. It helps to fill in the fine lines and minimizes my ginormous pores. It helps to create a smooth canvas that makes putting on foundation and concealer a breeze. It helps my makeup stay put all day long and I work outdoors in the heat and cold because I deliver the mail. I love how it makes my skin better as well. Philosophy really knocked it out of the ballpark with this product.I am never without it! I search around to get the best deal on it sometimes directly from philosophy but you can also find deals on Amazon and even Ebay!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This surprised me. It is super soothing for my skin and it helps my foundation set flawlessly. It fills in my larger pores so the make up doesn't set in and look poorly applied and illuminates the need to put on extra foundation resulting in a caked on look. One suggestion, make sure you let it dry fold two minutes or it will not give you that perfect flawless luck.
Ashley B.
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't keep me from getting oily so I keep searching for my HG primer but I always come back to this one because I can't find anything I like better. I definitely recommend! It smooths my skin but doesn't necessarily blur pores but makes makeup go one super smooth.
Caitlin W.
Morganville, NJ
My go to primer. Smells great and feels light and amazing on the skin. Covers up my pores and fine lines and makes my foundation look perfect and smooth. My makeup also stays on longer. Love this product and defiantly recommend :)
Jade H.
Product applies very well. Not a fan of all this brands products. But a few of their products have really surprised me with how well they work. Didn't break out when using this which tends to be an issue with my skin type. Overall I would buy this again!
Skye H.
I LOVE this! I am so happy I found this. This brand is amazing with no exception to this product. On days where I have to go out or to work but don't have the time or energy, this is PERFECT! I highly highly recommend this! Worth every penny. A little goes a long way
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Favorite matte primer!!! This makes my skin look airbrushed! Be sure to let it set before putting on makeup. I have dry skin, and it doesn't have any issues with this primer. I even like it as a no-makeup look.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Oh I adore this product. My everyday go to. It's a clear makeup that can be utilized as a primer or alone. It only takes a small amount. Put it on all over your face and neck, it takes two minutes to set. Once set all fine lines, wrinkles, pores absolutely everything is flawless. I love the way my skin feels after and the change is clear. Most of the time I wear this alone to work with a little mascara and gloss. If you decide to wear makeup over this product you can just make sure to wait the full two minutes before applying! It's a perfect primer perfect wear only for everyday use!
Jen L.
Ridgewood, NJ
My favorite primer. Keeps your makeup on all day without budging even in humidity. Can purchase only at philosophy.com and philosophy stores. So worth it and a good size.
Shawna D.
Pennellville, NY
Is this product awesome?
Regi W.
I have recently had very oily skin and I'm not sure why because I have, up until this point, been very dry. I'm using Benefit's Porefessional Matte Rescue Gel over my moisturizer and primer daily, and someone recommended the actual Porefessional primer to me. It's very pricey for the amount you get and the description on the bottle of the Present says it does almost the same thing. It's the same price for double the product so I went with the Present. Did I make a good choice? I haven't used it yet but it feels amazing.
Noelle L.
What do you use it for?
Erica H.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this product?? How does it make your skin feel and does it really keep your makeup in place?