Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This surprised me. It is super soothing for my skin and it helps my foundation set flawlessly. It fills in my larger pores so the make up doesn't set in and look poorly applied and illuminates the need to put on extra foundation resulting in a caked on look. One suggestion, make sure you let it dry fold two minutes or it will not give you that perfect flawless luck.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't keep me from getting oily so I keep searching for my HG primer but I always come back to this one because I can't find anything I like better. I definitely recommend! It smooths my skin but doesn't necessarily blur pores but makes makeup go one super smooth.
Skye H.
Skye H.

I LOVE this! I am so happy I found this. This brand is amazing with no exception to this product. On days where I have to go out or to work but don't have the time or energy, this is PERFECT! I highly highly recommend this! Worth every penny. A little goes a long way
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

An amazing primer, I saw no point in priming until I tried this product it makes your skin sooooo smooth, and your make up just looks so much better when you start with this. A little goes a long way too! Love this product, a MUST HAVE!
Marla S.
Marla S.
Conway, AR

Favorite matte primer!!! This makes my skin look airbrushed! Be sure to let it set before putting on makeup. I have dry skin, and it doesn't have any issues with this primer. I even like it as a no-makeup look.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Looks great at first and looks perfectly matte, but does not last on my skin past 4 hours. It's like it disappears! Where did it go? Should have called it Houdini instead. Will not recommend or repurchase.
Regi W.

I suppose this was okay. I did not notice that it mattified my skin at all, but it did sort of blur out my pores a little. I ended up returning it and purchasing Porefessional.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Ridgewood, NJ

My favorite primer. Keeps your makeup on all day without budging even in humidity. Can purchase only at philosophy.com and philosophy stores. So worth it and a good size.
Susie V.
Susie V.
Grand Rapids, MI

I tried it once and I literally have never needed to buy anything else. I don't have oily skin so this is perfect for my everyday! Doesn't leave my face oily.
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Sugar Land, TX

My face isn't normally oily but some primers make me feel super oily and I loved how this one felt on my skin
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY

Is this product awesome?
Regi W.

I have recently had very oily skin and I'm not sure why because I have, up until this point, been very dry. I'm using Benefit's Porefessional Matte Rescue Gel over my moisturizer and primer daily, and someone recommended the actual Porefessional primer to me. It's very pricey for the amount you get and the description on the bottle of the Present says it does almost the same thing. It's the same price for double the product so I went with the Present. Did I make a good choice? I haven't used it yet but it feels amazing.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.

What do you use it for?
Erica H.
Erica H.
Charlotte, NC

Has anyone tried this product?? How does it make your skin feel and does it really keep your makeup in place?

Join Now