BY PHILOSOPHY

Kim W.
Riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a fun set to gift! safe for all ages, and fun for all ages as well. Philosophy makes ALL great products, great for sensitive skin, and great for all ages. I recommend this product- and again, what a great gift idea for a pre-teen and adult alike.
Marquis S.
Cleveland, OH
Ah! Those quick summer showers when the water is a little bit cooler than you normally use it, you know which ones im talking about! These products are PERFECT for those quick refreshing showers!
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
Super fun set to use, great for gifting they have so many fun scents for all occasions. I personally like their entire line, they make great glosses and face products as well. Not Harsh, good for sensitive skin. I would recommend any of their products!
Kelsey H.
Lacey, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adored the scents of all of these! Especially the papaya one! They smell like wonderful, tropical fruity drinks and they make you want to drink them. Haha they're so so yummy smelling. They make great gifts!
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Received it as a gift not my favorite scents butts I love the papaya passion punch is my favorite from the trio leave the skin soft remind me of Summer break oh vacations lol
Cheryl G.
Smells wonderful, like a little bit of vacation every time you use it! These are the best scents, very energizing. I love the big bottles, worth every penny. Thank you, Sephora, for always stocking my fav body washes! I would recommend this body wash for everyone.
Katrina B.
Orland, California
I got the Christmas set. I loved them all!! You got 4 or 5 bubble baths with matching lip glosses. The baths had reciepes to make cookies and frosting. I recommend these as a gift or for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Cecelia C.
This pack of body gel is very good! The scent are like you are sun bathing at the beach!! They are very good on the skin not to harsh. You can find this product at Ulta or a drug store.I would but this again.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the trio by philosophy called the pool party for my housewarming party last summer. I love keeping the use and my guess our other amazing and they work as a body wash and shampoo and conditioner they smell great as well
PRISCILA F.