BY PHILOSOPHY

does your skin need a breath of fresh air? let your skin breathe with the oxygen boost. inspired by our famous oxygen peel, the oxygen boost daily energizing oxygen elixir leverages oxygen diffusion technology that delivers oxygen to the skin to help energize, detoxify and clarify. as it detoxifies, a proprietary blend of antioxidants helps protect skin against environmental attack and boost vitality for more healthy-looking skin. the creamy, lightweight formula features a unique botanical technology that lightly hydrates skin for a smooth, silky finish. the oxygen boost is your daily dose of fresh air for an energized, radiant, revitalized complexion.  the oxygen boost daily energizing oxygen elixir. see more...

• Can someone tell me what this does to your face? 1 Answers
  • Is this effective? How do you incorporate this in your be...2 Answers
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
It wasn't too long until I was introduced to philosophy products and I actually am bummed out it took me so long to find out about the product line. This has to be one of my favorite products it just boots the skin!!
Kelly R.
Great boost of energy for my skin! Philosophy never lets me down especially with this product, first time I used this I really noticed a difference and would definitely buy this again and you guys should too!
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
The whole brand is great! I don't use his daily but when my face is getting tired from all the abuse I can use this and see my skin reenergize. I have super dry skin so after a long week or wearing makeup all day for work I use this after a mask and my skin is just thanking me! I would totally recommend this for everyone! Everyone needs a pick me up every once in a while this is one for your skin!
April N.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this brand in general everything I bought never turned me down. This stuff works amazing I like it a lot I recommend this to all my family and friends the packaging is ok I guess there packaging is always the same
debra o.
hyattsville, md
Eh, it has a nice feel; I really like Philosophy products.Save your money and buy Philosophy's cleansing oil- now THAT is superb. Really. Buy it now, worth every penny.
Krista R.
Mission, BC
Like this product for the extra boost and glow it gives my skin. I do find it a bit drying in problem areas but overall a good product.
Felis A.
New Brunswick, NJ
Absolutely love this brand and I cannot believe I went so long without owning something from here. This keeps my skin glowing!
Nykole L.
San Antonio, TX
I really like anything from this brand including this product I buy my mom and I products from them regularly from sephora.com!
Katey P.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great daily cleanser, cleans the face without drying it out. Loved the smell
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this effective? How do you incorporate this in your beauty regime?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Can someone tell me what this does to your face?