philosophy the miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion uploaded by Natalia N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy: to witness a miracle is to know yourself. vital, brilliant, heavenly in body and spirit. miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion hydrates the skin, while helping minimize the signs of premature aging for visibly renewed skin. features & benefits: helps promote skin s longevity and vitality for radiant results. highest level of antioxidants of any philosophy moisturizer. lightweight, satiny, oil-free formula is comfortable for all skin types, including oily skin oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion. see more...

Jennifer T.
Harrodsburg, KY
This is the perfect moisturizer for my skin. Not oily and yet my face stays moisturizer a day.
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
Works great. And smells amazing. Makes my skin a lot more firm and love how it makes me look.
Kimberly H.
Marion, IL
Non greasy and made my skin feel amazing. Easy to apply and provides a nice base for makeup.
Esmeralda h.
Great lotion very hydrating plus I love that it's oil free since I have a very oily face
Angel M.
Conroe, TX
Such a great moisturizer, doesn't leave my skin dry through the day and brightens my fave
Katey M.
Memphis
I love this product. I use daily to keep my skin super soft and firm. Love the smell also
Lorraine B.
Springfield, PA
I have loved every single Philosophy product I have ever tried and this is no exception!!
Sarah P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Helped with my overly dry stressed out shun its so void I will be use tying this again(
kefry m.
sun valley, ca
I use this fpr my weincles because i smile a lot sp i pur it on my face & leave it on
Amanda S.
I love this product!! It's no surprise to me the way it works!! I LOVE THIS BRAND!!