philosophy the miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion uploaded by Natalia N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy: to witness a miracle is to know yourself. vital, brilliant, heavenly in body and spirit. miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion hydrates the skin, while helping minimize the signs of premature aging for visibly renewed skin. features & benefits: helps promote skin s longevity and vitality for radiant results. highest level of antioxidants of any philosophy moisturizer. lightweight, satiny, oil-free formula is comfortable for all skin types, including oily skin oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion. see more...

Natalia N.
I'm in love with this lotion it feels so nice under my eyes and it has a very light formula and I love how it smells
Christina H.
This is a great product. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and renourished. My fine lines appear more faint than before.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
I like the feel of this moisturizer and it's made my skin feel rejuvenated, however the smell its not the greatest.
Bobbi G.
Minneapolis, MN
It was moisturizering and after just 2 days there was a visable difference. This product delivers what it promises.
Shannon L.
Santa Monica, CA
I Ike this product but I'm not in love with it. I don't think it did much and I probably will not repurchase
Sandra C.
Great moisturizer without any greasy residue! Noticeably decreased fine lines, leaves my skin glowing.
Megan S.
Lutherville, MD
I noticed a difference in the first week of using this! Brighter skin and healthier looking as well!
Jill M.
Taylorsville, MS
Love everything from Philosophy!! Use this product everyday and cannot live without this product!!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
I liked this product however it does contain fragrance which I do not care for in my skincare.
Raina C.
Toledo , OH
I love this and use it regularly. Works great and you can really see a difference in your skin.