philosophy the miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion uploaded by Natalia N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy: to witness a miracle is to know yourself. vital, brilliant, heavenly in body and spirit. miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion hydrates the skin, while helping minimize the signs of premature aging for visibly renewed skin. features & benefits: helps promote skin s longevity and vitality for radiant results. highest level of antioxidants of any philosophy moisturizer. lightweight, satiny, oil-free formula is comfortable for all skin types, including oily skin oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion. see more...

Christy T.
New Bedford, MA
It's okay but I did not see the results I was looking for. It does make your skin nice and soft though. Maybe I was just looking for a miracle.
Anaelise M.
Olney, MD
Didn't notice any effect. Felt a bit oily, and not very moisturizing for my skin. A bit too pricey for me to keep using without visible results.
Cheryl V.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this product. Makes my skin look and feel great. Very gentle as well! Philosophy makes the best skin care products. Well worth the price!
Courtney S.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer perfect for every day use and under makeup and doesn't leave your face feeling cakey or greasy
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
It's an ok moisturizer but it's nothing better than a drug store one I have used. There are so many better high end lotions out there.
Nia N.
Winter Garden, FL
I dont have any aging since I’m not at that age yet so when I was using it I didn’t see any results but it did feel nice on the face.
Brandi P.
I tried this in one of my ipsy bags. I liked it but not enough to purchase again. It felt oily and I didn't see any difference.
Sydney N.
Englewood, CO
The absolute best moisturizer I've ever used. Very pricey but worth every penny. My skin is smoothr, clearer and glowing.
Jennifer E.
Have been using this for years and I can definitely see the product working for me. Definitely a good brand and product
Betsy J.
Albia, IA
Been using for months now. Leaves my skin feeling so soft. I think it helped with my fine lines and made my skin glow!