philosophy the miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion uploaded by Natalia N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy: to witness a miracle is to know yourself. vital, brilliant, heavenly in body and spirit. miracle worker oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion hydrates the skin, while helping minimize the signs of premature aging for visibly renewed skin. features & benefits: helps promote skin s longevity and vitality for radiant results. highest level of antioxidants of any philosophy moisturizer. lightweight, satiny, oil-free formula is comfortable for all skin types, including oily skin oil-free miraculous anti-aging lotion. see more...

Kasey C.
North Palm Beach, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this creamy, light weight, oil-free moisturizer! Not only does it have many important anti-aging ingredients, dispensed from the correct type of protective bottle, it's the perfect moisturizer for wearing under makeup! Whether using mineral or lotion foundation, or just face powder, they blend together so perfectly with this moisturizer, creating a fresh, healthy, and youthful dewy finish, without appearing the least bit greasy or too shiny! Have never found a more compatible daily moisturizer! Philosophy does also make it in a sunscreen version, with SPF 50, if you want, but personally I prefer the texture and look of the one without the added sunscreen, so I make sure I get my proper SPF from my foundation.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I love a product that does what it claims it will do, like this philosophy miracle worker anti-aging lotion. After about a week using it once each day, I could see the difference. The fine lines were not nearly as noticeable and I could really feel the difference. This is one of my favorite anti-aging products.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
During the summer I can tend to get a little oilier around the T Zone, so I bought this at Sephora because I thought it would work well - and it does! This is the perfect amount of moisture to hydrate my maturing skin, without leaving me heavy, greasy or oily. Once again, Philosophy hit another home run!
Courtney M.
Great product. Great price. It works miracles for my skin. I've searched for something oil free that works this well for a while now and I must say it has become my go too holy grail product. If you haven't tried this out I definitely would. It's a miracle for dry skin and also very gentile
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this product! It has a very nice scent not overbearing at all. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. It is very gentle on my skin type. I am a first time user but see myself using it over. I will be buying this again. I like the packaging.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I love philosophy products but even though this claims to be oil free I had small break outs when I tried this products I prefer serums I'm 47 always had oily skin now I'm more combination skin I think the lotion is just too much for my skin.
Alyssa G.
Grover Beach, CA
I would say that this is pretty good if you're using it before bed, but it does make my face too shiny, and almost greasy if I'm using it in the morning. It's fine as far as a moisturizer goes, but I really didn't see a noticeable difference in my skin.
Chenoa  F.
Maitland , FL
I have extremely dry skin and philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Lotion is one of the only lotions that can make my skin feel hydrated especially in the Winter. It's creamy but doesn't leave an oily feeling on your skin. My foundation glides right on top of it without getting streaky.
Courtney  W.
Lawrence, KS
I love philosophy products but this one has missed the mark for me a little bit. I feel like this one doesn't soak into my skin like it should. It leaves my face feeling sticky. On the upside of this product it works great for spot dry areas.
Tanya B.
This is one of my favorite anti-aging products. I put it on in the morning and at night before using my moisturizer. It doesn't make my face feel greasy or like I'm wearing to many products!