philosophy the miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads and solution uploaded by Amanda M.philosophy the miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads and solution uploaded by Amanda M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

be ageless. miraculous anti-aging skin results. miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads deliver the ultimate in skin confidence, revealing youthful, radiantly luminous skin in one easy step. these miraculous multitaskers diminish the appearance of wrinkles, dramatically improve skin discoloration and promote flawless clarity, while inspiring a stunning healthy glow. this fresh-pour, skin-restoring elixir is formulated with hpr next-generation retinoid technology that helps maximize skin s rejuvenation potential, while minimizing the risk of irritation commonly associated with traditional retinols. loaded with antioxidants, skin conditioners and soothers, these one-step, multitasking miracle pads deliver miraculous results that can be se. see more...

• So how well does this product reduce forehead wrinkles? I...4 Answers
Jenni R.
I have combination skin that used to be more oily but is getting more dry as I get older. I have spent a lot of time and money trying a lot of products over the last couple years as my skin has been changing, as I got closer to 40. I also have very large pores that can fill up with dirt and oil quickly if I don’t stick to my skincare routine. My skin has never been overly sensitive, however, as I age, some products have become too harsh. The main reason I tried the retnoid pads was for my large pores. I found that they dried out my skin too much if I used them every night like you are supposed to. Because I cut back to only using them a couple times a week, the pads ended up drying out so I threw away about 1/3 of the pads which are costly. If you have oily skin that isn’t sensitive so you can use them every night, these may work well for you.
Lisa H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wanted to love this as I enjoy their other purity made simple products. This broke me out, always ended up in my eyes (burns!) regardless of how careful I was, and never really seemed to sink into my skin.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
This product works!! Retinol does everything from evening out your skin tone, to making pores look smaller, and even getting rid of blemishes. This product works almost like a toner, so it's super easy to add it into your already existing skincare routine. Everyone needs retinol in their life!!!
Susie H.
Lexington
I use philosophy the miracle worker pads every night. They have really improved the tone and texture of my skin. After I use a pad on my face, neck, and decolletage I also swipe them over my hands, arms, and elbows to use every drop of solution on the pad. They are that fantastic! Definitely one of my faves!
Kelsey C.
These pads are seriously a miracle worker! I saw a difference in a week! These are seriously a staple in my beauty routine. I highly recommend anyone looking to decrease fine lines & wrinkles, and wanting a brighter complexion to try this product!
Mattie B.
Decatur, AL
I really do love this product enough to call it #MVP on Influenster. If i have a bad day a night where i did not sleep well or at all you would never know it because of this product! I have been using it for a long time and i get it cheaper here than any where else.
Megan T.
Salem, IN
I will never stop using this product, and that is saying a LOT. I love trying new products, so when I stick with one, it is a big deal. I LOVE love love it and see excellent results in about two weeks!
claire.dec D.
Wayne
I got these as a sample as part of gift set. I really liked the pads and solution but because it was only a sample, I don't know how this product would work over time. I would try them again.
tasha b.
Manheim, PA
Philosophy is a wonderful brand and this is just another one of their wonderful products! I am a sucker for anti aging pads and these are very effective.
Stacy H.
Visalia, CA
The name says it all "miracle worker" You can see a change so quickly. Recommend!
Bailey S.
Canton, GA
So how well does this product reduce forehead wrinkles? I'm still young (24) but am already noticing wrinkling on my forehead. Any advice?