BY PHILOSOPHY

miracle worker miraculous anti-aging antioxidant pads feature hpa, a next-generation, proprietary blend of high-performance antioxidants that provides triple-action antioxidant protection to help guard against environmental attack and improve overall skin condition. begin each day with a fresh, miraculous start. topical antioxidants are part of the gold standard of daytime skin care and an essential companion to daily sun protection. miracle worker miraculous anti-aging antioxidant pads are formulated with hpa, a next-generation, proprietary blend of high-performance antioxidants formulated exclusively for philosophy. hpa provides triple-action antioxidant protection to help guard against environmental attack and improve overall skin condition to help minimize the appearance of aging skin. the formula also features a revolutionary peptide that helps improve visible signs of past da see more...

Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is just okay. It definitely made my skin felt moisturizer, but not any more so than drug store moisturizers that were much cheaper. A few of. Y friends complained that they didn't like the smell of this. It isn't bad, but I doubt that I will repurchase
Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this product is worth the hype or the price. I didn't notice any dramatic changes in the eye area or my overall skin appearance. there are better skin products out there for half the price. Save your money and try a different brand
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not use this product in a while but truly believe AM face pads are necessary to take away puffiness, redness, etc. I would recommend buying this and trying it out for you skin type. The price is OK if you use the pads only in the AM. Doesn't hurt to try!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
These are okay , not a bad products but I'd rather use cream for anything rather than a pad. It's gentle on the skin and feels great! It's in a small round tube of plastic with a lid, and I would recommend any philosophy products to anyone!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Little rock
I bought this because it was recommended to me by a friend. It worked pretty well and did what it was supposed to. My eyes were less puffy and they look more awake. I would recommend this.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very refreshing and a a good start of your morning make up routine! I recieved as a gift :) I have sensitive skin so it's nice to have this and it not break me out
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this moisturizer. It has a nice, clean fragrance and it makes your skin feel really soft and bouncy. It has a nice cooling effect as well.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are wonderful to use after washing off your make-up, they grab everything you thought you had gotten but left behind! Highly recommended.
Kaliyah D.
Kaliyah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have such dry sensitive skin ! this stuff a miracle worker ! doesn't leave skin sticky !
Lety C.
Lety C.
Orlando, FL
Very expensive! if you're not the type of person to spend a lot for a little then this isn't the product for you!