philosophy the miracle worker lactic acid cleanser uploaded by Daphne W.philosophy the miracle worker lactic acid cleanser uploaded by Melody C.philosophy the miracle worker lactic acid cleanser uploaded by Maria M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ageless skin begins with a miraculous cleanser. miracle worker miraculous anti-aging lactic acid cleanser & mask gently exfoliates with lactic acid as it completely cleanses and conditions for more radiant, youthful-looking skin. the formula features a lactic and amino acid complex to help brighten, even skin tone, and buffer the look of fine lines and wrinkles with less potential for irritation. the creamy formula completely removes surface dirt and oil, while leaving skin feeling comfortable. it also multitasks as a weekly brightening mask when left on the skin for 3-5 minutes.

• Is this any good for dry flaky patches and uneven skin tone? Or c...1 Answers
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites from Philosophy!! Dual purpose: its a cleanaer that can also be used as a face mask. It does an amazing job of cleansing my skin and shrinking pores, not too mention making my skin look brighter/fresh faced and feel soft and smooth. Highly recommend if you need a new awesome cleanser!!!! Side note: Influenster popped up and said it was discontinued... Nooooo!!!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lactic acid in this product would have to sit on the skin for several hours in order to be effective. There is nothing exfoliating in this cleanser. I'm not sure why but I also started getting pimples using this product. It does feel like it leaves a residue on skin. Way too expensive for a cleanser with really no good ingredients plus it has fragrance which is a big no no for me.
Candi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE facial cleanser ever. This cleanser is totally bomb. It is a light cream, very lightly scented. After massaging it into skin to cleanse it, you can leave it on for 3 minutes as a mask. It leaves my skin exfoliated and so smooth. It's awesome. I always have an extra bottle.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser exfoliates without scrubbing. If you're prone to breakouts from scrubs, this may be a good option. I use to prevent back breakouts in the summer months and on my legs to slough away keratin Pilaris.
Melanie Y.
Bethel Springs
The fragrance was nice and I liked the packaging (visually appealing) but actually using the product sometimes left my skin a little dry.
Xotchil A.
Tyler, TX
Im in love with this product! I love that it is a natural product and leaves the skin of my face clean and fresh!
Janae C.
This is one of the best cleansers out there great for moisturizing my face. it works well to keep face nice and clean
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven, NY
Doesn't always remove all makeup. It doesn't work well with clarisonic brush. If used as a mask it works better
Katie C.
Raleigh, NC
I love this cleanser. I got a sample of it from Ulta a few months back and had to go get the regular size bottle
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and loved it. Can't wait to buy the full size. Non-drying and very effective.
Tasha C.
Chelmsford, Essex
Is this any good for dry flaky patches and uneven skin tone? Or can someone reccomend something that would help?!