philosophy the miracle worker lactic acid cleanser uploaded by Daphne W.philosophy the miracle worker lactic acid cleanser uploaded by Maria M.philosophy the miracle worker lactic acid cleanser uploaded by Melody C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ageless skin begins with a miraculous cleanser. miracle worker miraculous anti-aging lactic acid cleanser & mask gently exfoliates with lactic acid as it completely cleanses and conditions for more radiant, youthful-looking skin. the formula features a lactic and amino acid complex to help brighten, even skin tone, and buffer the look of fine lines and wrinkles with less potential for irritation. the creamy formula completely removes surface dirt and oil, while leaving skin feeling comfortable. it also multitasks as a weekly brightening mask when left on the skin for 3-5 minutes.

• Is this any good for dry flaky patches and uneven skin to...1 Answers
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I really like this body wash because of the lactic acid. It makes my skin feel soft and very nourished. Lactic acid is really good for breakouts, but I use it even for ingrown hairs. It really gets rid of the bacteria causing further issues, and makes skin more healthy.
Angie S.
I love all philosophy products and although this is not my favorite, it’s pretty good if you’re looking for a gel-like cleanser with range. I’ve used with my face brush and it works like a charm. Would use again.
Daphne W.
This is one of my favorites from Philosophy!! Dual purpose: its a cleanaer that can also be used as a face mask. It does an amazing job of cleansing my skin and shrinking pores, not too mention making my skin look brighter/fresh faced and feel soft and smooth. Highly recommend if you need a new awesome cleanser!!!! Side note: Influenster popped up and said it was discontinued... Nooooo!!!
Candi D.
My FAVORITE facial cleanser ever. This cleanser is totally bomb. It is a light cream, very lightly scented. After massaging it into skin to cleanse it, you can leave it on for 3 minutes as a mask. It leaves my skin exfoliated and so smooth. It's awesome. I always have an extra bottle.
Toni A.
This cleanser exfoliates without scrubbing. If you're prone to breakouts from scrubs, this may be a good option. I use to prevent back breakouts in the summer months and on my legs to slough away keratin Pilaris.
Melody C.
Bakersfield, CA
I had high hopes for this cleanser as it came as part of a package with the miracle worker miraculous anti aging moisturizer and also the miracle worker retinol solution and pads. The cleanser ended up being the stand out of the trio as I felt the pads didn't do much and the moisturizer broke me out ruthlessly every time I put it on.
I love that this can be used as a cleanser and a mask and I really enjoy using it when I feel that my skin needs a little extra exfoliation to get rid of any dullness.
It is creamy and feels very comfortable and pleasant on the skin, is not overly scented and a little goes a long way, even as a mask.
I gave it 4 stars because although I really do like it I don't know that I would call it "miraculous" and the price point is a little high for something that I feel could be accomplished just as well with other less expensive cleansers. That said I do recommend it to anyone who loves Philosophy or is looking to try the brand.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
The product itself is a little on the higher end but no doubt without a reason. It truly is a miracle cleanser. Great for a morning burst, feels gentle and leaves skin feeling smooth and radiant. Which is everything i look for especially after a long productive day. This is one of those products that will continue to stay in my bathroom time after time. If you care about your skin, do it a favor and try this cleanser. You might just ditch your old one and like me never look back. Plus it takes off a good amount of your makeup and remove the rest with makeup remover pads!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
The lactic acid in this product would have to sit on the skin for several hours in order to be effective. There is nothing exfoliating in this cleanser. I'm not sure why but I also started getting pimples using this product. It does feel like it leaves a residue on skin. Way too expensive for a cleanser with really no good ingredients plus it has fragrance which is a big no no for me.
Tina H.
I have been using th is cleanser for 1 month now. I am not sure if I should continue it. I have noticed feeling more awake after washing my face with it. I have also noticed more hydration and less dryness. My skin is naturally dry so I like that it is helping in that area.
Brittany M.
Utica, NY
Best skin care product on the market. It is pricey but it is worth every penny. This has made my skin look much healthier and I don't look as tired and worm out as I normally do without use. I have moved on to more of their line to assure I am giving my skin the most attention.
Tasha C.
Chelmsford, Essex
Is this any good for dry flaky patches and uneven skin tone? Or can someone reccomend something that would help?!