philosophy the miracle worker kit

regain your youthful glow with miracle worker, philosophy s miraculous skin care collection for advanced signs of aging. specifically designed to target wrinkles and discoloration, miracle worker includes miraculous anti-aging lactic acid cleanser & mask 8 oz., miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads 60 ct. and miraculous anti-aging moisturizer 2 oz. our miraculous anti-aging trio works in synergy to help effectively cleanse, visibly reduce wrinkles and discoloration, and improve smoothness and clarity for a youthful-looking complexion.

Has anyone tried it, and did it work?
Does this help clear spots?
Start your review of philosophy the miracle worker kit!
How would you rate this product?
Carrollton, GA
I absolutely adore Philosophy skincare. My grandmother actually got me hooked on this stuff a few years ago, when she purchased all the ladies in the family big gift sets like these. She has a QVC addiction. Lol. I’ve loved this brand ever since, and have since purchased many products from their line for myself, as well as for family and friends. Super gentle, yet affective. I adore their cleansers and especially the Hope in a Jar cream.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Plains Twp, PA
I gave the miracle worker a 2 star only because I used it for about a week in the spring and it seemed to break me out I thought it was because of the heat well I have dry skin so I started using it again these last couple weeks and my face was burning with bumps all over my face so I had to stop using it but it's probably my skin I must have had an allergic reaction to it .
Dry, Combination / Redness, Fine Lines
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I always buy philosophy kits when they are on sale at ulta. The miracle worker kit is awesome and the face cream is so light and airy , yet super moisturizing ! Favorite kit and a repeat customer - you get what you pay for - great skin !
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Sun Damage
Collinsville, OK
I used Makeup Optional forever. I like a set because- I’m lazy and it’s easier to buy! 😂 They no longer have Makeup Optional so I’ve been skipping around. On my last birthday, I was looking for something different- said what I’d used in the past- she said “oh you need the Miracle Worker” Sigh. I suddenly feel desperate!
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
beaverton , OR
This was highly recommended to me by a Sephora employee. I used it for less than a week and my skin is peeling off and has become very sensitive. I even waited 30 min after washing my face and applied it every other day, but now my skin even stings when I put any product on it. I would never recommend this to anyone
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Asheboro, NC
I LOVE philosophy products, I think they work amazing and give wonderful results! I received this as a gift and I was so pleased! I love using these products and use them daily! They make my skin look and feel wonderful and I think these are things everyone should have in their skincare routine!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness
Las Vegas, NV
This is truly the only moisturizer that actually sinks in to my skin instead of sitting on top of it and peeling off. I am 37 and I've used this fr a few years now and everyone always think I'm in my 20's, I have literally no wrinkles and I know it is because of Philosophy!
Oldtown , MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a perfect set and makes a fantastic gift! The Philosophy The Miracle Worker Kit comes with everything you need to get your skin feeling like a refreshed and improved redo! It like a gentle detox of impurities to your skin! So impressed!
Normal / Large Pores
Garden Grove, CA
great products! I’ve been using these products for a few weeks now, and I can definitely tell a difference in my skin. My skin is softer, my pores are less noticeable, and I feel that overall my face looks younger!
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Norristown
Love love love this kit! Philosophy makes great products, and this kit is a good way of trying them all out if your looking for an anti aging cream, serum, moisturizer, etc.