BY PHILOSOPHY

regain your youthful glow with miracle worker, philosophy s miraculous skin care collection for advanced signs of aging. specifically designed to target wrinkles and discoloration, miracle worker includes miraculous anti-aging lactic acid cleanser & mask 8 oz., miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads 60 ct. and miraculous anti-aging moisturizer 2 oz. our miraculous anti-aging trio works in synergy to help effectively cleanse, visibly reduce wrinkles and discoloration, and improve smoothness and clarity for a youthful-looking complexion.

Toni A.
Great value for the products. It saves you a lot of money to buy Philosophy's value sets. These are practically full sized. I did get a burning sensation from the peel, so I washed it off. At the time I was using retinoids acne cream. Once I stopped in the winter, I resumed and no longer has that affect. I felt my once normally oily skin changed and was smoother blemish free
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I bought this to try out these products before I bought the full size. I like it so far, they give you enough retinoid pads for 15 days so I used it for 15 days faithfully straight along with the two other products and have continued to use the other two products every night once I ran out of the pads. I've seen a slight improvement in my forehead and eye wrinkles but nothing insane. I'm gonna keep using the other two products until they run out and from then I'll see if I want to buy all the full size. I like these products, but having only used them for two and a half weeks straight I don't see any crazy improvement yet.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I ordered and cold not wait to get. When I received I began using all the products in the set. I liked everything but my favorite is the moisturizer I use this everyday. I feel with using the set that I have seen a difference in my skin. The differences that I have seen are the feel and the look of my skin. My skin feels amazingly soft and smooth. It loos more even toned and brighter. I have not noticed much in the diminishing of fine lines or wrinkles on my forehead but I have around my eyes or those stubborn crows feet. I have great hopes for the appearance of my skin over longer use of this product. I love Philosophy products. I use to buy a lot of products for them. I stopped buying the bath products do to the formula changing. I hope this doesn't change in the future because I really like this product. Maybe I will give their bath and perfume products a try again.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I initially ordered a trial size kit of this, and within days I was sold. (One note; the trial sized kit came with the retinol pads and the moisturizer, but it contained the serum instead of the cleanser. When I bought the full sized kit, I it came with the cleanser, so I purchased the serum separately.)

Keeping in mind that everyone's skin is different and what works for me might not work for you, I have to say that the Philosophy Miracle Worker products TRULY have worked for me. I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin after just one day. Within two weeks, my skin tone and texture had improved, and the skin on my neck is much tighter. After four weeks, the appearance of my wrinkles has reduced significantly.

The serum is VERY concentrated, so you only need a drop the size of a pea for your entire face, and the moisturizer is super light, almost gel-like, so I had my doubts as to its effectiveness. But again, it's super concentrated, so a little goes a long way, and it truly does moisturize incredibly for being so light. The retinoid pads leave behind a pleasant tingle that goes away when you apply the moisturizer. I don't have much to say about the cleanser...it's nice and creamy, but I have no idea if it's doing anything more than the rest of the products are already doing.

A little background: I'm in my 40's, I have fair, dry skin, and in the last few years I've noticed my age catching up with me. I'd used Oil of Olay Regenerist for a couple of years, as well as ROC, Boots, and Clinique products, but my changing skin meant I needed to try something new. Philosphy Miracle Worker is a little spendy so I hesitated trying it, but it was absolutely worth it. I do recommend getting the trial size kit though, just in case it doesn't work for you.

Follow the instructions, and do be careful not to get the retinoid pads or the serum too close to the eyes. When I accidentally get too close, I wake up with some puffiness. My skin isn't sensitive, but I did have a minor acne breakout on my chin when I first started using this skin care system, so if you try it, you probably don't want to do it before something important, like a wedding. :) Helpful tip: Cut the pads in half before you pour the bottle of solution over them. They'll last twice as long, and you can still use half of a pad for your entire face, neck, and the backs of your hands. (By the way, the backs of my hands look a good ten years younger - less papery and wrinkly.)

Overall, this is a fantastic product for me, and I truly can't say enough about it. I NEVER rave about skin care products, but I tell everyone about this, and I'm buying a trial sized kit for my mother. Since we have very similar skin, I'm hoping she'll see the same results I have.

I'm a convert!
Chelsey B.
This is a fantastic skincare kit! I love Philosophy products. I have very sensitive skin. The eye cream I unfortunately cannot use due to a burning sensation once applied to the skin. However, everything else in the kit I would highly recommend. All of these products work great for normal to dry skin.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Love - Philosophy always makes a great product. Unfortunately the minute I get hooked on something, they change it. The Miracle Worker kit is a little pricey but worth the money. the fragrance, texture, ease of use, consistency are all great. Philosophy is a difficult one though - you can get great deals when you purchase directly through them on-line but dealing with them can be challenging.
Marcy S.
Rock Falls, IL
THE BEST!!!! I've tried every skincare line out there and Philosophy is what works for me. I have dry DRRRYYYYYY skin and is this is the only thing I've tried so far that doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry immediately after cleansing. It does its job and does it well.
Danielle L.
Philosophy can't do anything wrong, lets me honest here. I was skeptical to try the Miracle Worker as I am still young and don't necessarily need this yet. But, I had to try it because it's by my favorite skin care brand. I used it consistently and I liked it. I didn't see any changes really as I don't really need it, but I used it "just because I could"
Shaylee M.
I love everything in this kit. Always leaves my face glowing and beautiful. Well worth the price even though it's not much. I recommend this to everyone with dry skin! This works wonderful for me! Definitely goin back to get more when mine is gone.
Jennifer W.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this trial kit at Ulta when my Purity Made Simple and Hope in a jar ran out. I figured I have loved everything I have tried of theirs (Philosophy) I should give it a shot. Just as I suspected, awesome. If you need a bit more moisture this is the product for you.
Does this help clear spots?
DAICY C.
Has anyone tried it, and did it work?