BY PHILOSOPHY

seeing spots? work miracles on dark spots with miracle worker miraculous all-over brightener and dark spot corrector. the innovative, clinically-proven skin brightening technology is designed to visibly improve the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration associated with age spots, acne scarring and sun damage, as it helps even and brighten skin tone to reveal a more uniform complexion. the revolutionary formula features a proprietary complex, comprised of a unique blend of skin brighteners that works at multiple levels to address the appearance of dark spots. it delivers dramatic results without hydroquinone, making it suitable for those with common skin sensitivities. see more...

• Has anyone experienced burning sensation and red face? Does anyon...1 Answers
Mary L.
Like this brand - hate that they claim to be natural and pure but yet still use parabens and a number of other preservatives - but anywhoooooo - I used this when it first came out. I used until the very end of the bottle but I never saw my little brown spit fade or disappear. It did import data my skins overall texture  tho. Or i works from quit way before it was empty. Just don't think it does as it claims.
Sara M.
Utica, NY
This product helped to get rid of random dark spots I started to get after I had my son. The packaging was nice and the product was wonderful. It was gentle on my skin and worked amazing. I would recommend this to others!
Christy G.
Millville, NJ
This product is amazing! My skin tone has never looked so even. Has taken away so many of my dark spots. Great moisturizer, too. I am never without this product.
Hallie R.
I love this product. I have so many dark spots from when I was a teenager and constantly had acne and this tuff worked so well. It takes a week or two to be able to tell the difference but it does definitely work. I used it on my chest and back as well and it worked just as good. Definitely recommend this to those of you who have acne/dark spots.
Ruby D.
College statiom
I like how the philosophy the miracle dark spot corrector works on my skin i have  really sensitive skin and it has worked  really good for me
Tatiana G.
Canoga Park, CA
Normally dark spot correctors irritate my skin, but this product left it feeling, smooth and hydrated. I noticed a change within 1 week.
ami k.
Not worth the money.... didn't do much for the skin.. dried my skin out compared to some drugstore products
Jeanneth A.
miami
Works very quickly to get rid of my dark spots on my face, Worked well for me and I have sensitive skin and allergies. I like the lower price
Banafsheh A.
Calgary , AB
Has anyone experienced burning sensation and red face? Does anyone know what the correcting agent in the product is?