BY PHILOSOPHY #65 in Facial Peels

Philosophy's triple acid brightening peel pads are supplied as 12 individually wrapped, saturated chemical peel pads intended for weekly use, providing skin-brightening benefits and anti-aging effects. The triple-acid formula employs phytic, azelaic and mandelic acids to dissolve and sweep away dead skin cells. This help to improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve skin clarity. How to use: Gently swipe pad over clean, dry face and follow with moisturiser if needed. Use weekly. Can also be used over back of hands, neck and d ollet if needed. Avoid the eye area. If skin experiences sensitivity, leave on for the three to five minutes prior to rinsing off. Ingredients Water, sd alcohol 40b (alcohol denat), glycereth-7 trimethyl ether, niacinamide, mandelic acid, peg-8/sdmi copolymer, triethanolamine, azelaic acid, phytic acid, bisabolol see more...

Jessi N.
sand springs
I have used these brightening peel pads to help fade some dark spots, acne scars, and to even out my complexion. It definitely works wonders. I tried a lot of different products before I finally found this one that actually works for scars and dark spots! I love that it’s on a pad and it’s very easy to use and not messy at all. You can use on your whole face or just a desired area.
Rafaela L.
Malden
Thats one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Melissa G.
Fresno, CA
This is a gentle way to start with a chemical peel. You do not have instantly glowing skin. Usually the day after I use it my skin is extra dry and dull. But a few days later my pores are smaller and discoloration is lighter. After a few weeks of this my skin is consistently better
Glenda C.
Diamond
I really like philosophy triple acid brightening peel pads, they make my face feel vibrant, the packaging is unique and appealing, philosophy products always meets my expectations and more I would definitely buyThis product again.
Shelly B.
Clayton
I have used the philosophy peel pads once a week for the past 4 weeks. The pads are large and saturated with enough product to do my face, neck, décolleté and hands which is great because they are pricey.  The product does not burn going on but does dry slightly tacky. I wear it all night long without rinsing and the next morning after I was my face, my skin feels like silk. Will continue to incorporate this product into my nighttime routine once a week.
Tammaka T.
Pikeville
Amazing product overall!
Easy to use! Super effective and not to expensive for the quality of the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves cleansing products as much as I do!!!!!!!!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
I tried these awhile back and I love how it left my skin. You could see and feel your face clear and just look more fresh. Super good product, great for the morning or before bed.
Brittany S.
America
Not Effective, I saw no difference in my skin tone after I used the treatment. I also suffered from a break out. I’m disappointed in the product because it did cost a lot, very harsh on my skin, as a repeat customer I know that all there products don’t do this but I won’t buy this one again
Sarah C.
Johnson city
I have only used a couple of these so far, but it seems like they might dry my face out a little more than it already is. After each one I've uses I notice a day or 2 later my face feels very dry and my nose starts peeling so I'm gonna give it another try and see what happens.
Laurie L.
Philadelphia
I really liked the product. It kept the sun away and didn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted a good sunscreen . It smells really nice to . It’s also Robert affordable. I like it a lot. I would buy it again . Cute bottle