Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel uploaded by Alexis P.Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel uploaded by Ella P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel - Experience superior peel results in one convenient step-at home-with zero downtime. The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel delivers advanced anti-aging and skin-brightening benefits through an advanced triple-acid formula that dissolves and sweeps away dull, dead skin cells and impurities. The result: skin tone and clarity appear improved and fine lines, diminished. Plus, a unique skin-brightening technology visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, for a revitalized, luminous complexion. Includes 12 individually wrapped pre-saturated peel pads, for weekly use. - The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
If my skin were able to verbally thank me, it would be for using this Philosophy Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel. It's incredibly easy to use, very quick application, and even after just one use of the treatment it leaves your skin with a youthful, radiant glow. This is a great product, I know I will continue to use it and reap the benefits of amazing results! Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel
Ella P.
Portland, OR
The pads are huge plus, could use a bit more product (minus a star for that) then they would be the most ideal acid peel pad ever MINUS the price which is why it’s only 3 stars! If it crashes with 30 pads for $70 it would be more cost effective for consumers to buy BUT it’s 12 pads for $70 which is such a rip off! I can go get the real deal peel not so low % pad for $70!!
Jessica T.
Glennville, GA
I use these pads once or twice a week depending on my skin texture. I have very sensitive skin with slight rosacea and I am able to use these without any discomfort. I have seen an improvement in my pores as well as hyperpigmentation. Like with all Philosophy products, the science behind the product works! I highly recommend these if you are looking to brighten your skin's radiance.
rolltide13
I use this once a week, and it has worked very quickly in reducing my dark post-acne scarring. I'm anxious to see the results once I use all 12 pads. I could see results after only 2 uses of this product. I highly recommend!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
The only reason this does not get 5 stars is the price. I LOVE Philosophy products very much. So much it is my favorite skin care range. I get results.
Every product I have tried delivered visible results. This is the best peel, effective without feeling harsh. I do not have sensitive skin so I don't have to worry about that. I would use this particular product more often if it were more affordable.
If you are considering an at home peel, I feel this is a very good place to start. Follow the directions. You will see immediate results your face will be brighter, smoother, and maybe firmer. The very fine lines do seems to go away. Any deeper lines look better and not so predominate. Any moisturizer or serum works better. I feel like I look fresher. Some how I feel fresher. Grate products across the whole range.
Victoria M.
The peel leaves your face looking brighter and feeling less dirty. You can automatically feel that dead skins cells have been removed from your face. The only downside is the peel leaves your face a little sticky so definitely not something I would recommend as part of your morning routine. They are very expensive, but not outrageous for a once a week product. I used to use them maybe once a month because of the cost, but noticed there was a difference in my skin when used weekly.
Rosalind H.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect with use ladies and gentlemen with mature skin.  I purchased my set at Sephora.  . Extremely gentle for me, but I don't have sensitive skin. I use it 3 times a week.  Definitely would purchase it again.
Marilena G.
If you want a fast, safe yet effective brightening peel, search no more. One of the best home kits that will leave your skin clear and bright, with no irritation or redness. Good for even dry or sensitive skin.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This peel is amazing! Gives instant brightness without being too harsh on the skin. Gives you that glowy look! This set is an absolutely amazing deal!
Gabrielle V.
Gostei demais desse produto, ele é extremamente hidratante , e ótimo para qualquer tipo de pele. Única coisa ruim desse produto é o preço alto .