Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel: Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activting Gel 60ml/2oz + Vitamin C/Peptide Crystals 60g/2oz 2pcs uploaded by Milly M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

The Microdelivery Peel: 1x Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activting Gel 60ml/2oz 1x Vitamin C/Peptide Crystals 60g/2oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift see more...

Jenni R.
I have combination skin that used to be more oily but is getting more dry as I get older. I also have very large pores that can fill up with dirt and oil quickly if I don’t stick to my skincare routine. I exfoliate daily using philosophy the microdelivery daily exfoliating facial wash. I got this peel in a trial kit so I gave it a try and absolutely loved the results! This is a great peel to use once a week or before an event to show your best skin. The results are immediate and will amaze you if you have never used a peel before. Your skin will be soft and smooth and radiant. If you have sensitive skin, you will want to do a patch test and may want to use it a day before an event instead of the day of. It can cause some redness which is normal. I was able to use it and be ready to go out within 2-3 hours. The cost is totally worth it since the results are similar to getting a facial. They sell smaller sizes but I bought it from QVC in a super size which brings the cost down significantly and it can be returned within 30 days, even if you use it, so there is no risk.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This is a great facial peel system. It is gentle and effective. It was not too harsh and did not break out or irritate my sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated, but I think there are products that are just as effective at a more reasonable price. I would usually try to buy this at ULTA when there was a Free gift with purchase to make it worth it.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
This is a great facial peel system to use before you decide to graduate to the heavier products on the market. Great for 30 and under as a healthy exfoliant that will not damage the skin. Just be careful when applying, as I got too close to my eye once and ended up at the doctor with a minor eye injury.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
This is a high quality package. Even the smaller size lasts a while. I use it in the shower! It is not harsh at all but you NOTICE how smooth and glowy your skin looks after! This is a bit pricey but it works wonders. You will not be disappointed!
Lizzy P.
San Clemente, CA
Love this stuff! Vitamin c is great for reducing the look of age spots or in my case, acne scars. This kit is not complex and is super easy to figure out. Comes with instructions! I use it about once a week and it’s last me about 3 ish months! I have to look into the self life because I think it might expire before I even finish the jar! But I would 100% repurchase again!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
This product is a bit expensive, but it is worth every cent! The instructions are very clear and I felt it wasn’t very hard to apply the peel.

Immediately after my skin felt better! It felt firmer, it looked smoother and it lasted for weeks of feeling great! Philosophy is my go to for skin care!
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
The philosophy peel set is seriously a god sent! ALL of the philosophy products for skin I have are! This helps my skin Soooo much! I didn't realize how much acids do for the skin until I got this. More even skin tone, clearer skin and it makes such a flawless canvas and base for makeup application!
Claudia H.
Sunset, UT
This leaves my skin feeling as soft as a baby’s bottom! I go in with the scrub at first and then massage the solution in and it gets ves a nice warm feeling which I’m sure opens up pores. I wish it was more affordable but I really love this.
Sarah O.
I love this peel. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I can feel the reactions working and making my skin better. I try to use this once a week, and every time I use it, I feel like my skin is brighter and my pores are smaller. LOVE.
Eva B.
Brooklyn
I got this a while back at Sephora when it was on sale and so glad I did. Doesn’t burn and provides great results leaving skin feeling squeaky clean and refined. It’s also a fun process with mixing the two bottles. Great product