BY PHILOSOPHY

A two-step, in-home peel that resurfaces and rejuvenates sun-damaged, hyperpigmented, and aging skin. As the peel experts, philosophy believes regular exfoliation is a requirement and critical step to de-age the skin. The powerful microdelivery collection helps brighten, reduce visible signs of aging, improve clarity, promote smoothness, and enhance the performance of your skincare products all in as little as three minutes. With zero downtime, this peel delivers peptides and vitamin C to the skin as it is being rapidly exfoliated, leaving the skin smooth, comfortable, and youthful-looking. This set contains:- 1 oz Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals - 1 oz The Microdelivery Peel™ Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel Research results: In a clinical study after 1 microdelivery peel: - 82% said their skin appeared to be resurfaced - 80% said their skin felt smoother and more refined see more...

Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is possibly the most amazing skin care product I've ever used! I wish I could give it six stars! I am never convinced that a product makes a difference after just one use, but this one does -- it's almost like getting a spa facial, in less than 10 minutes in your own bathroom. The two step process is very simple: 1) gently massage the exfoliator on for a minute (being very gently, since the crystals are pretty abrasive), then 2) gently smooth a gel over the crystals and leave it on for a few minutes (the directions say 2-3 min, but I usually leave it on for 5). The directions say the gel is supposed to "foam" up a bit, but the effect is very mild. The first time I used it I was afraid it wasn't working or I wasn't doing something right, because it seemed pretty mild. But my skin was SO SMOOTH when I rinsed it off -- I could literally feel it with the first splash of water! And the best part is that my skin remained noticeably smoother and pores were less visible for several days after using it. No product has ever done that before, and I love that this doesn't feel harsh or stinging at all. Yes, it's expensive, but a little goes a long way and it will probably last about 4 or 5 months if you use it once a week. I will definitely repurchase again and again.
Emma O.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peel is actually amazing! My skin is soooooooo soft and smooth after I use it. I typically use once per week, and it noticeably smooths my skin and shrinks my pores. I have a hyperpigmented spot on my cheek, and I am hoping it helps with that. I have only been using for about 1 month and I haven't seen a difference, hence only getting 4 stars. Otherwise, great product for general skin health!
Rachel Z.
Palm Harbor, FL
My sister bought this scrub a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. So much, that she begged me to try it until I finally did. Needless to say it was amazing and the skin on my face was perfectly smooth and as soft as a baby. The only thing I wouldn’t recommend is using it on is your neck, I have sensitive skin and it made my neck irritated and burn.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK let me start by saying that I have keratosis Polaris a.k.a. chicken skin so I have little bumps all over my face and my neck this stuff right here I can put it on and within five minutes my little bumps are gone! When I heard the word peel I thought it was going to burn or itch like my other peels but this one did not it's great for sensitive skin. I always try to check out Ulta or Sephora for their 50% off sales that's when I usually buy because it is a little pricey but so worth the money.
Yvette F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ! It's super gentle in the skin, feels amazing! It leaves your skin feeling soft and looking radiant! I use the scrub before hopping in the shower and as use the liquid peel right after leaves me skin look fresh and renewed. Just make sure to use a moisturizer after although it doesn't leave your face dry it's always a must to moisterize
Kayla B.
Oakville, ON
LOVE! My skin is as smooth as a baby afterwards. The next morning my skin glows. I just have to be careful about using it when my skin is reacting to something. Otherwise it's amazing. Will always repurchase. It is quite pricey but it has lasted me more than a year. I only use once a month or less. When my skin is extra grimey.
Delilah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this kit on Sephora’s website on sale last week and finally received it today! My mom and I gave it a shot and immediately fell in love with the way it made our skin feel!! It is very exfoliating and smooths out your skin texture so much after just one use!! I really love this product and would highly recommend!
Ellen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will make your skin brighter. Guaranteed. The automatic results you get are so great, it is worth the price. I really wish I could go to a salon to get a monthly facial but that is so pricey. This is definitely the next best things. Great to use the week of a special occasion and makes your skin so soft and glowy!
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent two step peel! It isn't made for sensitive skin so beware of that! I have sensitive skin and can only use it once a week or else it can irritate my skin, but I guess all peels can do that. I definetly helps tone and refresh and exfoliate my skin, so it is worth the high price tag!
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY SKIN FOREVER. this is my absolute favorite product in my skincare arsenal and i will never stop recommending it! it is so refreshing and makes my skin feel 100x better every time i use it! makes the skin so so soft and it’s great for getting rid of blackheads too!
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
How is this on sensitive skin? I have a lot of allergies to different chemicals and my face is the most sensitive.
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Is this for all ages? :-)
Sarah s.
Is his good for oily and sensitive skin?