BY PHILOSOPHY #13 in Skincare Sets

A two-step, in-home peel that resurfaces and rejuvenates sun-damaged, hyperpigmented, and aging skin. As the peel experts, philosophy believes regular exfoliation is a requirement and critical step to de-age the skin. The powerful microdelivery collection helps brighten, reduce visible signs of aging, improve clarity, promote smoothness, and enhance the performance of your skincare products all in as little as three minutes. With zero downtime, this peel delivers peptides and vitamin C to the skin as it is being rapidly exfoliated, leaving the skin smooth, comfortable, and youthful-looking. This set contains:- 1 oz Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals - 1 oz The Microdelivery Peel™ Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel Research results: In a clinical study after 1 microdelivery peel: - 82% said their skin appeared to be resurfaced - 80% said their skin felt smoother and more refined see more...

Lora P.
I love this peel!! I have been having major issues with my skin for the last two years or so, especially with dry skin clogging pores and causing bumps/acne. I have tried several high end peels, and more products than I can even remember. I have sensitive skin, so I can't use anything very harsh, and I also need something that won't dry out my face completely, since that is part of the existing problem. This is gentle enough that it doesn't not bother me at all, yet effective enough that it actually gets rid of the layers of dirt and dry skin on my face. This is one of the best products I've tried in the last few years. philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit
Jenn B.
San Francisco
This product is possibly the most amazing skin care product I've ever used! I wish I could give it six stars! I am never convinced that a product makes a difference after just one use, but this one does -- it's almost like getting a spa facial, in less than 10 minutes in your own bathroom. The two step process is very simple: 1) gently massage the exfoliator on for a minute (being very gently, since the crystals are pretty abrasive), then 2) gently smooth a gel over the crystals and leave it on for a few minutes (the directions say 2-3 min, but I usually leave it on for 5). The directions say the gel is supposed to "foam" up a bit, but the effect is very mild. The first time I used it I was afraid it wasn't working or I wasn't doing something right, because it seemed pretty mild. But my skin was SO SMOOTH when I rinsed it off -- I could literally feel it with the first splash of water! And the best part is that my skin remained noticeably smoother and pores were less visible for several days after using it. No product has ever done that before, and I love that this doesn't feel harsh or stinging at all. Yes, it's expensive, but a little goes a long way and it will probably last about 4 or 5 months if you use it once a week. I will definitely repurchase again and again.
Ancy D.
Philadelphia, PA
AMAZING!!! I use this maybe once after a long week to just rejuvenate my skin and that’s exactly what this does. My face is left soft, clean and I can see a difference in skin texture. Downside is the smell is strong smells like oranges, also the when applying the second step it burns a little so this wouldn’t be ideal for those who have sensitive skin. Overall I’d recommend this product because you will definitely see a difference!!!!!
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
I really enjoy this. I exfoliate with it because my skin isn’t too sensitive. It says not to though if you’re sensitive. I don’t mind spending more on face products but it still isn’t outrageous. It’s definitely something i would recommend. After a few uses i can see such a nicer glow to my skin and so much softer skin.
Betty B.
This is by far one of the most intensive exfoliating products I've ever tried. I try to use it about once every 1-2 weeks, and it does amazing things for my skin! Immediately I look brighter and more lively. It takes all the dullness away, which is especially great in the winter. I think it helps a little with breakouts too.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
OK let me start by saying that I have keratosis Polaris a.k.a. chicken skin so I have little bumps all over my face and my neck this stuff right here I can put it on and within five minutes my little bumps are gone! When I heard the word peel I thought it was going to burn or itch like my other peels but this one did not it's great for sensitive skin. I always try to check out Ulta or Sephora for their 50% off sales that's when I usually buy because it is a little pricey but so worth the money.
Chandra B.
I really like this set. The crystals exfoliate very well and remove all the dead skin cells. When you apply the liquid, you get a warm feeling and it foams a little bit. My skin feels so nice after using it. I try to use mine once a week to every other week. I recommend it and I love the brand.
Emma O.
Crystal, MN
This peel is actually amazing! My skin is soooooooo soft and smooth after I use it. I typically use once per week, and it noticeably smooths my skin and shrinks my pores. I have a hyperpigmented spot on my cheek, and I am hoping it helps with that. I have only been using for about 1 month and I haven't seen a difference, hence only getting 4 stars. Otherwise, great product for general skin health!
Kayla B.
St, ON
LOVE! My skin is as smooth as a baby afterwards. The next morning my skin glows. I just have to be careful about using it when my skin is reacting to something. Otherwise it's amazing. Will always repurchase. It is quite pricey but it has lasted me more than a year. I only use once a month or less. When my skin is extra grimey.
Renee L.
I tried out this product as part of a kit. My skin was immediately smoother after my first use. Baby soft and I’ve continued to use this once a week to keep my softness going.
Veronica S.
Does anyone recommend this product?
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
How is this on sensitive skin? I have a lot of allergies to different chemicals and my face is the most sensitive.
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Is this for all ages? :-)
Sarah s.
Is his good for oily and sensitive skin?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is is good for acne prone sensitive skin, would you recommend ?