philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit

A two-step, in-home peel that resurfaces and rejuvenates sun-damaged, hyperpigmented, and aging skin. As the peel experts, philosophy believes regular exfoliation is a requirement and critical step to de-age the skin. The powerful microdelivery collection helps brighten, reduce visible signs of aging, improve clarity, promote smoothness, and enhance the performance of your skincare products all in as little as three minutes. With zero downtime, this peel delivers peptides and vitamin C to the skin as it is being rapidly exfoliated, leaving the skin smooth, comfortable, and youthful-looking. This set contains:- 1 oz Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals - 1 oz The Microdelivery Peel™ Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel Research results: In a clinical study after 1 microdelivery peel: - 82% said their skin appeared to be resurfaced - 80% said their skin felt smoother and more refined

philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit ddoes this break out anyone’s skin? I feel that it does for me ?
Does the alpha-hydroxy actually cause sunburns or has anyone had an allergic reaction to this?
Start your review of philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this two step system from philosophy. The first is a scrub you put on your face, its a little bit grainy but easy to apply . Doesnt burn or sting my sensitive skin . Just a light expholiating treatment. the second step is using the micro gel. Massages in for about 1 minute and let it sit for 3. It did tingle my skin a bit and it started to foam which was when you know to wash it off. My skin was much softer after this peel but a little sensitive after the gel was applied . Overall a good facial peel to try.
Jennifer M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit uploaded by Jennifer M.
philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product from philosophy great exfoliating peel. It has pleasant orange/ lemon smell to it. Easy to apply , don’t need much. I use it once a week and it always leaves my skin softer, brighter, and glossy. It is a little pricey considering the container sizes but worth it. I have sensitive skin and no issues noted.
Michelle J.
W Springfield, MA
philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit uploaded by Michelle J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ll be 37 this year and people never believe my age. Well, this brand and product is one of the reasons why! I love how this is a two step easy process. You are exfoliating, deep cleaning, rejuvenating, fighting aging and just overall making your skin look and feel so smooth! I use this 1-2 times per week. Followed by a serum and moisturizer.
Donna K.
Lewisberry, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm a skincare aficionado. And I love this one from philosophy. It's just the best. Gentle but oh so effective. Use it once... Touch your skin after and I dare you to forget about it.
Kristin H.
Erie, PA
Was way to harsh on my skin. Would work well for someone with less sensitive skin. Ran out of the second step way to early.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
I got this during a Weekly Wow sale at Sephora and I wish I had bought more...its the best kit I have bought. After I washed my face and did this peel my face looked and felt amazing. I use it about once a week and its made a huge difference!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I was afraid to use peels because I thought they would be too harsh and burn my skin. The Philosophy Microdelivery Peel set put these fears to rest. Not only was it gentle but did not make my skin red at all. I use it once a week as a treatment to resurface my skin and the effectiveness is way beyond my expectations! I have added this to my weekly beautiful routine and recommend it to anyone who wants to try a peel without the harsh effects that some others produce.
Yamon A.
Albany, NY
philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit uploaded by Yamon A.
I love this kit and I really love the microdelivery peel. I use twice a week and my skin looks smoother and less oily. I feel good with this product and no breakout at all. Philosophy Best Cleanser Duo Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
This works! It’s expensive but you only need to use it once a week. I find it too messy to use at the sink, best to use before getting into the shower for easier rinsing. I do recommend this and would buy it again.
Amanda M.
Brentwood, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit for the first time tonight and I actually really enjoyed it. I’m gonna go ahead and give this baby 5 stars bc it smells amazing and was super gentle on my very sensitive dry skin! It didn’t burn, or leave my skin flaky, patchy or irritated. It has a very vibrant and invigorating citrus scent and it instantly made my skin feel happy, healthy and revitalized. My skin is bright and vibrant after just this one use. I’m going to continue to use this product and I definitely recommend it to anyone with #sensitiveskin whose looking for a resurfacing product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy M.
Stratford, CT
il y a 6 mois
Influenster M. il y a 6 mois
It does for me!
Amanda E.
Grand Rapids, MI
il y a 2 ans
Michelle L. il y a un an
Yes it does! It is very exfoliating but not harsh
Stephanie H.
Denison, TX
il y a 3 ans
philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit Does this help with dull skin?
Ancy D. il y a 2 ans
Doesn’t give a glow but definitely makes your skin super soft