BY PHILOSOPHY

A two-step, in-home peel that resurfaces and rejuvenates sun-damaged, hyperpigmented, and aging skin. As the peel experts, philosophy believes regular exfoliation is a requirement and critical step to de-age the skin. The powerful microdelivery collection helps brighten, reduce visible signs of aging, improve clarity, promote smoothness, and enhance the performance of your skincare products all in as little as three minutes. With zero downtime, this peel delivers peptides and vitamin C to the skin as it is being rapidly exfoliated, leaving the skin smooth, comfortable, and youthful-looking. This set contains:- 1 oz Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals - 1 oz The Microdelivery Peel™ Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel Research results: In a clinical study after 1 microdelivery peel: - 82% said their skin appeared to be resurfaced - 80% said their skin felt smoother and more refined see more...

• How is this on sensitive skin? I have a lot of allergies to differe...1 Answers
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
This is my favorite peel. I use it about once a week and love the results. I was skeptical about spending so much. But it is so worth it. I usually buy this when it is on sale at QVC. This product exceeded my expectations and continues to give great results.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I managed to grab a few of these kits on clearance at Sephora for $10 a piece a while back, and really fell in love with the system. Scrub with an exfoliant, than apply a gel that forms a peel on the face, leave it sit a while, then rinse. Simple and immediately effective, this made my face look healthier even after just the first use. I have how much it costs, but I would love to pick it up again sometime. I have heard there is a kit from Olay that is a near-perfect dupe, though, that I might try as well.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Waco, TX
The philosophy microdelivery peel kit is AMAZING! It works amazingly but beware, do not go into the sun right after. This peel quickly replinishes and renews your skin simultaneously but because of how quickly and efficiantly it works it will make your skin sensitive to sunlight for a bit. So don't plan any outdoor outings like a pool day or zoo trip for the next few days after the peel. Worth the money, especially for moms who don't have the time (or spare cash) for spa days.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
This kit is absolutely amazing! Im so glad i took the leap and purchased it! It has a nice light orangey smell and left my skin feeling amazing! I purchase this at ulta with the face wash and moisturizer. After using this product it was like my skin was brand new! The product is not harsh at all and my skin has still been break-out free! Will definitely purchase again!
Julie A.
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
use this peel once a week, sometimes twice if I need it. I have combo oily/dry skin that's also sensitive. It's so easy, no burning or stinging & smells amazing! Rub the orange crystals on your skin, applying everywhere then add the gel & get ready for the foam! It has a light warming sensation after the gel is applied, but nothing horrible. I find it very nice :) When you rinse this off, skin just glows! Highly recommended.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Left my skin feeling very soft and smooth after each use. Very simple to use. It did lighten marks on my face the first few times I used it, but after a while the brightening of my marks had come to a halt. Although I liked how it made my skin feel, it left my face irritated and red after. I don't really mind this, my face gets red very easily and for the texture it left my skin I think it's alright to get a little red.
Liana M.
Liana M.
This is a spa at home. It is a two step kit, the first is a scrub which you massage in for at least 2 minutes to get your skin super clean. If you have very sensitive skin, this may be rough. Afterwards the put on the activator. It does make your skin warm and foams up, but you can feel it working. My skin looks amazing for the remainder of week. I will be repurchasing. So worth the price tag!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Rolesville, NC
I love this micro delivery peel. I was hesitant to use it at first because I have sensitive skin and I never know ho win going to react to peels, but I heard a lot of gray things about this one. I put it on my face and it left my skin feeling smooth, soft and very hydrated. I loved how healthy it looks after I use it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a peel to leave their skin feeling refreshed.
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Sahuarita, AZ
this peel is a bit pricey, but it leaves your skin feeling like its never felt before. when applying the steps in order, it activates and starts heating up on your skin which is a bit of a different feeling but in the end, you'll be amazed with how different your face will feel afterwards. I was shocked when I realized how much dead skin I had on my face even after using exfoliants!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I love this peel! Honestly this is the only one I've ever used so I don't know how great it is compared to other high end ones, but after using it my face feel absolutely SPECTACULAR!! Once you put on the activating gel you can feel a nice warm sensation and you can feel it really working. It also has a very nice citrus scent to it to top it all off!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
How is this on sensitive skin? I have a lot of allergies to different chemicals and my face is the most sensitive.