philosophy the microdelivery one-minute purifying enzyme peel uploaded by DeJa R.philosophy the microdelivery one-minute purifying enzyme peel uploaded by Myrnie S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

you can trust the pioneers of in-office peels. philosophy created the microdelivery one-minute purifying enzyme peel for a gentle, yet effective way to keep your skin glowing and in optimal condition. the unique formula contains lactic and salicylic acids, combined with natural enzymes and a fruit acid complex to deeply exfoliate the skin and inspire a faster rate of cell turnover, while multiple antioxidants help protect skin. the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diffused. skin s overall tone, texture and firmness are improved to reveal a brighter, smoother, more radiant complexion.

Kanada O.
I love using this product! I use it about once a week, when I want/need to pamper my skin a little. I love that it's so quick and easy to use, and usually apply it while I'm getting ready to shower, so that I can easily rinse it off in the shower. My skin is always so much softer after!
DeJa R.
I use this on a monthly basis only because my skin is on the sensitive side. I always use at night and leave for about 2 minutes. Long enough for the shower to get hot and rinse off in the shower. My skin feels super soft after. It's he long diminish dark spots. Highly recommend.
Guinavere D.
Antelope
This is probably one of my favorite peels on the market right now. It's extremely quick but strong (so if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you).

Definitely stick to the instructions, it won't be fun if it's left on too long; it left me with beautiful glowy, non flakey skin with a nice smooth surface/texture. With continued use, it has helped lighten my acne scars with my routine. Overall, I would recommend this for a quick "facial" to get nice skin. I wouldn't use this too often as it is a stronger peel and you want to give your skin time to rest - not completely relying on this product to improve texture but in conjunction with other acids, vitamin c or whatever you use.

Do a patch test though, for those using harsher or stronger skin care ingredients; this might push it over in terms of strength.
Emily A.
Madison
I use this product about once a week as a chemical exfoliator to get rid of dullness and brighten skin. The consistency reminds me of hairgel, but goes on just fine. I keep it on for about 10 minutes for maximum effectiveness, but it starts to itch and tingle if you leave it on for too long. Overall it's a no-frills peel that I will continue to use in my skincare regimen.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Out of all the at home perks I've ever tried, this is definitely my favorite. I honestly liked this peel more than ones I've had done at spas and my dermatologist office. I have three kids, two of which are two and under, I don't have a lot of time in the morning to use a 10/20 minute peel. And honestly at night I'm just way too tired to do them. With Philosophy's microdelivery one minute purifying enzyme peel it only takes a minute. Most mornings I have a least one minute to do this peel. I don't have enzyme but I love the extra hydration it gives my skin. I have dry to normal skin and it gives me just a little extra moisture. I can definitely see the difference in my skin after using this peel. My face feels like a babys bottom. I only use this peel twice a week, and my skin feels just as soft as it did right after the peel till I use it the second time.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
I have combination oily skin and I use facial peels every two weeks. I received two of these peels as a sample. After the first application of any peel I tend to see a small improvement, with this product I saw no improvement and it caused my skin to become more red and irritated than any peel I have used in the past. After two weeks I attempted to used the second sample and I still saw no improvement but had the same negative side effects. I would not recommend this product nor will I be purchasing it.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
First of all, "one-minute"?!?! Whenever I'm getting ready for an event I like to use this the day of because it's super quick, and peel-off masks aren't as hard to remove. This mask does a wonderful job of deep-cleaning my pores and makes my skin feel amazing! It's quick and effective, so what more could you ask for?
T S.
this is an okay product - , however it didn't come with direction. It didn't foam up like they said it would either, maybe cause this product from this seller is expired. I will use it again, but I think I might just buy it from The department store next time to see if there is a difference. I'm all about skin and have brought other Philosophy products since trying this because my skin looks awesome!
Lynne F.
Holt, MI
Who doesn't have one minute for great skin> I know I do.  This mask is the perfect weekly addition to my skin care.  The packaging is great and easy to use and it is easy to find at Ulta.  Plus a little goes a long way so while I promise you will repeat buy it, it will last you a while.  The only thing I am not a fan of is the smell. But that is totally a me thing. Others love it!
Myrnie S.
Philosophy product are bombđź’Łđź’Ł! This peel males my skin look so fresh and youthful!!!! I only have to use it twice a month on the summer and every other week in the winter. It recommends 1_3 minutes as tolerated and I usually stick with the minute or minute and a half rinsing off thoroughly. The results are fabulous!!