philosophy the microdelivery one-minute purifying enzyme peel uploaded by Myrnie S.philosophy the microdelivery one-minute purifying enzyme peel uploaded by DeJa R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

you can trust the pioneers of in-office peels. philosophy created the microdelivery one-minute purifying enzyme peel for a gentle, yet effective way to keep your skin glowing and in optimal condition. the unique formula contains lactic and salicylic acids, combined with natural enzymes and a fruit acid complex to deeply exfoliate the skin and inspire a faster rate of cell turnover, while multiple antioxidants help protect skin. the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diffused. skin s overall tone, texture and firmness are improved to reveal a brighter, smoother, more radiant complexion.

paige t.
sioux falls, SD
I love philosophy but this is a miss for me. It’s pricey and not worth it. It really irritated my skin and made me break out - and not clearing out my skin. It gave me weird little bumps all over my face that wouldn’t go away and I know it was from this because I hadn’t added anything new to my skincare routine. I don’t recommend this at all.
Crystle B.
Mesa, AZ
Like how my skin feels afterward and the texture and consistency of it. Has a decent sent and I've shown no irritation from using it whatsoever. Would recommend. Though it is slightly pricey compared to others that have the same outcome.
Bailey D.
This mask is perfect if you’re like me and always on the go! You don’t have to worry about sitting around for 15-20 minutes. It’s a quick one minute masks that purifies your skin and leaves it feeling clean.
Madeline L.
Dandridge, TN
This not only works amazing it smells like heaven! I use this twice a week for a perfect smooth face! It is a great product and I would most certainly buy again!
Katie B.
Arlington
Feel like it didn’t do much of a peel.I don’t think it was strong enough to do much of anything,for me at least.It made my skin feel a little smoother but there wasn’t enough of a difference for me so I wouldn’t get it again.
Rogina G.
North Richland Hills
I’ve been looking for a good enzyme peel and decided to give this a try based on reviews! It definitely is effective and worth the value! Makes my skin feel bouncy and healthy! I will be repurchasing!!
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Out of all the at home perks I've ever tried, this is definitely my favorite. I honestly liked this peel more than ones I've had done at spas and my dermatologist office. I have three kids, two of which are two and under, I don't have a lot of time in the morning to use a 10/20 minute peel. And honestly at night I'm just way too tired to do them. With Philosophy's microdelivery one minute purifying enzyme peel it only takes a minute. Most mornings I have a least one minute to do this peel. I don't have enzyme but I love the extra hydration it gives my skin. I have dry to normal skin and it gives me just a little extra moisture. I can definitely see the difference in my skin after using this peel. My face feels like a babys bottom. I only use this peel twice a week, and my skin feels just as soft as it did right after the peel till I use it the second time.
Guinavere D.
Antelope
This is probably one of my favorite peels on the market right now. It's extremely quick but strong (so if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you).

Definitely stick to the instructions, it won't be fun if it's left on too long; it left me with beautiful glowy, non flakey skin with a nice smooth surface/texture. With continued use, it has helped lighten my acne scars with my routine. Overall, I would recommend this for a quick "facial" to get nice skin. I wouldn't use this too often as it is a stronger peel and you want to give your skin time to rest - not completely relying on this product to improve texture but in conjunction with other acids, vitamin c or whatever you use.

Do a patch test though, for those using harsher or stronger skin care ingredients; this might push it over in terms of strength.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
I have combination oily skin and I use facial peels every two weeks. I received two of these peels as a sample. After the first application of any peel I tend to see a small improvement, with this product I saw no improvement and it caused my skin to become more red and irritated than any peel I have used in the past. After two weeks I attempted to used the second sample and I still saw no improvement but had the same negative side effects. I would not recommend this product nor will I be purchasing it.