BY PHILOSOPHY

Great skin care doesn’t have to be complicated. The micro delivery face and body scrub gently buffs away rough, dry skin as it refreshes and lightly tones, leaving skin smooth and refreshed with a healthy-looking glow. Proven to minimize ingrown hairs... see more...

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Well since I'm not a male I haven't personally used this, but I got some for my fiance to try. He said the dryness on his scalp went away and his hair smelled great!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Super results. Clean scent and silky smooth after feel. Superior ingredients for the price range which is affordable. I wish it was sold in more stores.
sybella l.
oh wow i did not mean to send that picture of the dog to me that i would never tell you that he is the lord who that makes sense and sensibility
Lisbeth R.
This is one of the best I have tried so far it's kinda in the pricy area but so worth it. Smells good and leave the skin feeling smooth
Giselle M.
I really like how it felt, my skin is a bit sensitive so it did tingle and left my skin red after but over all I liked it
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously one of the best products I've ever used myself. It's so nice and affordable. I'll defiantly be buy it again.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Marcos Henrique G.
Simplesmente M-A-r-a-v-i-l-h-o-s-o ele tem um resultado ótimo para a sua pele gente , usando corretamente é uma mágica.

Amazon