BY PHILOSOPHY

The Microdelivery for Men - Great skin care doesn't have to be complicated. The Microdelivery for Men face and body scrub gently buffs away rough, dry skin as it refreshes and lightly tones, leaving skin smooth and refreshed with a healthy-looking glow. Proven to minimize ingrown hairs and improve overall skin texture with each use,* it's a perfect pre-shave primer as well as the go-to for great-looking (and feeling) skin, top to bottom. Gentle enough for daily use. Key Benefits: Gently exfoliates dead skin cells, improving skin texture with each use* Lifts hairs to prep skin for shaving and minimizes ingrown hairs over time* *Based on results of a self-assessment study with 44 men ages 25-45 after one week, with once-daily use - The Microdelivery for Men see more...

Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
EXCELLENT. I love this scrub. It doesn't feel like it's ripping my skin off, but still gets the job done. A little goes a long way, great pricing for what you get. Got it from Sephora. Packing is elegant and simple. 10/10 will recommend to everyone.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Really nice scrub! It's a really gentle scrub that doesn't feel like your grinding bits of sand into your face but still leaves you feeling clean and exfoliated.
Jenna M.
This product made my under eyes look great. I bought it at ulta and although a bit pricey it was worth it . I had bought it a few times before . The packaging was very nice looking and I would recommend to anyone
Miguel C.
Jersey City, NJ
Love, love, LOVE Philosphy cleansers. This formula for men was pretty good, overall, but my favorite Philosophy product ever is the Purity Made Simple cleanser. This product, however, can sometimes feel too harsh. My skin felt dry after using this with my Clarisonic Mia 2, but that could just be me. I'd buy this again!
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
I use this on my son once a month. It helps his skin Alot. He suffers with some discoloration and it's pretty much gone.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Amazing stuff right here. Changed the way my face looks and feels and I couldn't be more satisfied. Great product.
Znb Z.
With a tagline like "Create. Glam. Inspire.," we knew we were going to love Morphe Cosmetics. Morphe is known for their incredible makeup brushes, so we thought you had a right to know which ones Influensters like the most. Here's our roundup of the top-rated Morphe brushes that Influensters can't stop talking about.