BY PHILOSOPHY #21 in Facial Cleansers

the microdelivery micro-massage exfoliating treatment wash is a mild, exfoliating facial cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin while providing resurfacing benefits. gentle enough to use daily, this unique formula is sulfate-free and formulated with ingredients designed to replenish and protect the skin with topical antioxidants, as it helps condition the skin and retain its moisture level.

• What your favorite Facial Cleanser/Wash 🌹🌹🌹mine is philo...2 Answers
  • I know this says exfoliating but is it okay as a daily cl...2 Answers
  • Is this ideal for oily skin? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This product is a favorite of mine because it's light enough to use everyday. You can use it at night to really get your face clean unlike other exfoliators that are a little harsh and can only be used 2-3 times a week. Like most of Philosophy's skin care this wash doesn't have a strong scent to it. It works well with sensitive skin. There are little beads that help with the exfoliating but they are very small your skin isn't irritated by them. " in 224 reviews
  • "I like that feels like it's a finer-milled exfoliating wash (I use Origin's Modern Friction when I want something a little grittier and stronger) so it's gentle enough for me to use in the morning." in 8 reviews
  • "I have combination skin and have been using this for about a month once a day and my skin seems less red, less to almost no acne, and my skin is so much softer." in 5 reviews
  • "You can used this daily as it isgental enough but i have found that the skin doesnt need those crystals every days, but its leaves you squeaky clean after." in 5 reviews
  • "This is more significant of an investment than my old stand-by, however, a little goes a long way and the results are worth it." in 5 reviews
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
This product is one of my favorite skincare products of all time. It's gentle enough for daily use and the grit isn't too rough, even on sensitive skin. My skin is very dry, so I feel like it's crucial that I exfoliate regularly, especially before putting on makeup. This product scrubs away any flaky skin that would cause imperfections in my foundation. The exfoliating grit can be difficult to wash away with just a wet washcloth, so I usually use it in the shower for an easier rinse. Will always repurchase and keep it around as part of my skincare routine!
Jeanette P.
San Diego, CA
This face wash is a must! The philosophy the microdelivery daily exfoliating facial wash is so nice, on my dry skin! I use it every other day, and have noticed that my skin is a lot smoother. I have dry skin, so I always need a good exfoliant, and this is the one. I love the way this one feels, it has lots of micro beads that are gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin, and don’t have a problem, as long as I follow up with a good moisturizer. I also love to use it in the shower, when my pores are open. I will continue to buy this product, and recommend it to everyone!
Zahra A.
I started using Philosophy's Microdelivery daily exfoliating facial wash after I used Purity's facial cleanser. I loved the way Purity worked on my skin, but I needed a scrub as well. So everyday, I use Purity as my facial cleanser and Philosophy as my exfoliating facial wash.  It works so great and is not harsh at all! I use it daily and it leaves my skin perfectly soft and clean. Smells amazing too! Do not scrub so hard, and avoid your eye area when you use the exfoliating wash.
Chary J.
Gilbert
I use this everyday. I don't feel that it treats my skin any different than the Perfectly Posh exfoliating face wash I was using for a year. I switched over to this because the Ulta Beauty event had it as a beauty deal for a great price. I do love it for its light exfoliation, and that it's gentle enough for daily use. No awkward smells and its the perfect amount of exfoliation. Easy to wash off as well. My face feels smooth and clean, and it doesn't strip all the oils from my face.
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite exfoliators!  I double cleanse with a beauty balm and follow that with a very gentle cleanser that is very lotion like in nature. For this reason, I really enjoy that there is a little texture in this product to exfoliate any dirt or debris left behind after my cleansing.

I initially bought this at Ulta in their little travel size at the register kiosk. I have since purchased two large bottle since and will continue to purchase this!
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
I have been searching for an exfoliating face wash to add into my skincare routine, after hearing many good things about the Philosophy line I decided to give this a try. After the first use I could tell a difference in my face texture, it was so soft! I look forward to continue using this product. I don’t have super sensitive skin, but this product has enough exfoliating beads to get the job done without feeling too powerful! It’s a great price point too!
Samantha G.
I love using this about 3 or 4 times a week to keep my face feeling smooth and reducing the flaking around my nose. I use this before I use my normal face wash, toner, serum, and moisturizer. It makes the rest of my routine seem more effective which is so nice. I love the fact that it's not too abrasive (at least not for me). Only thing I don't care for is the smell but it's not that strong at all and is a minor price to pay for its effectiveness.
Amy H.
Clarksburg
This is a great scrub! I love the size of the exfoliating granules, small and gently abrasive. My face feels so refreshed and clean after using it. I love the clean, fresh scent! Philosophy has so many great products! I would recommend giving it a try. I got a skin care kit on Black Friday. I was able to try small bottles to see if I like the product. This one is worth purchasing again! philosophy the microdelivery daily exfoliating facial wash
Desirée M.
San Jose, CA
Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash is a staple in my skin care regime. Hands down the best skin exfoliant I've tried. What I've found with similar products is either the scent is too strong, breaks me out, or it's too harsh on the skin.

I find this exfoliant to be super gentle, yet effective! It's definitely helped with the overall texture of my skin. Highly recommend you pick this up if you haven't already!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Just recently got this about a week ago, i was in need of a new face wash and wanted an exfoliating cleanser. so far I really love it! It has a faint citrus smell. I use a pea size every morning in the shower. But a different non exfoliating cleanser at night. I fell like it gets my face really clean and makes my skin really soft. I notice a nice application of makeup afterwards. I have slightly sensitive skin and it hasn't make me break out or caused any dryness or irritation. It was a really great purchace and I'm hoping it lasts a while, because going to continue to buying this and keep it as a daily part of my routine!!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
How abrasive is this product? I have sensative skin that tends to be dry. Does this dry you out?
Cassandra B.
London, ON
Just wondering how abrasive this exfoliate is to your skin and how often in a week it can be used ?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I have dry skin with dry patches that will NOT ever go away no matter what exfoliating I use. Anyone with the same problem tried this?
Lilliana S.
Is this worth the money? Does it work better than typical exfoliating products?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How well does this work?