BY PHILOSOPHY #3 in Facial Cleansers

new formula! the microdelivery exfoliating facial wash is a mild, exfoliating facial cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin while providing resurfacing benefits. gentle enough for daily use, this unique formula helps to polish and scrub away impurities and the buildup of dead skin cells - skin feels clean and hydrated and looks more even-toned. *based on a 1-week self-assessment study with 49 women ages 25-65

WHY IT WORKS

• formulated with an invigorating, fresh scent and micro-exfoliating beads, this daily facial cleanser can also be used as a 30-second cleansing mini peel that can be conducted in the shower, bath or at your bathroom sink
  • over time, regular exfoliation can help buffer the appearance of dehydrated fine lines, even skin tone, and give the skin a healthy-looking glow
  • gentle enough for daily use

Ingredients: aqua/water/eau, solum diatomeae/sodium diatomeae, diatomaceous earth/terre de diatomees, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, glycerin, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate crosspolymer, acrylates copolymer, decyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, laurel glucoside, lithium magnesium sodium silicate, polysorbate 20, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, limonene, decylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, panthenol, tetrasodium edta, 1-2 heanediol, ascorbyl glucosode, borago officinalis seed oil, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocotrienols, triolein, trilineolin, magnesium nitrate, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride.

Usage:apply to slightly damp face and massage for thirty to sixty seconds. rinse thoroughly. the microdelivery exfoliating wash can be used daily in the a.m. or the p.m. follow with appropriate treatment and moisturiser.

• does this help with dry textured skin?2 Answers
  • What your favorite Facial Cleanser/Wash 🌹🌹🌹mine is philo...2 Answers
  • I know this says exfoliating but is it okay as a daily cl...2 Answers
philosophy the microdelivery daily exfoliating face wash
  • "This product is a favorite of mine because it's light enough to use everyday. You can use it at night to really get your face clean unlike other exfoliators that are a little harsh and can only be used 2-3 times a week. Like most of Philosophy's skin care this wash doesn't have a strong scent to it. It works well with sensitive skin. There are little beads that help with the exfoliating but they are very small your skin isn't irritated by them. " in 224 reviews
  • "I like that feels like it's a finer-milled exfoliating wash (I use Origin's Modern Friction when I want something a little grittier and stronger) so it's gentle enough for me to use in the morning." in 8 reviews
  • "I have combination skin and have been using this for about a month once a day and my skin seems less red, less to almost no acne, and my skin is so much softer." in 5 reviews
  • "You can used this daily as it isgental enough but i have found that the skin doesnt need those crystals every days, but its leaves you squeaky clean after." in 5 reviews
  • "This is more significant of an investment than my old stand-by, however, a little goes a long way and the results are worth it." in 5 reviews
Melissa A.
South Lebanon, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a huge fan of Philosophy’s Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath in various senses, Renewed Hope in a Jar, and Purity facial wash, so I was expecting amazing results from Microdelivery Facial Wash, and I wasn’t disappointed! I love the smell. It smells clean, while not being too overpowering. A little goes a long way. I dot it around my face and then scrub it in for about a minute. My face immediately feels clean, smooth is soft to touch and not greasy! It’s gentle! I’ve been using it for two years now, and my face is smooth, glowing, hydrated, my pores are smaller and reddish skin is improved! Before I started using it my face was dry and I occasionally got acne. Those problems disappeared! I normally buy it in value sets. I use it every morning and have no plans to stop! philosophy the microdelivery daily exfoliating face wash
Justine R.
I bought this at half price at Ulta for $21 instead of $42 and I’m sooo glad I got this! It’s a great exfoliating wash that you can use day and night. It has these sand like crystals that really work into getting the daily grim off. It definitely does its job, but always moisturize afterwards. This will tend to dry up your face if used often without a moisturizer. I have dry skin and it helps clean out my t-zone which tends to get a little bit oily. I think it’s great for all skin types. My favorite exfoliating wash! P.S. A little goes a long way!!
Estefany R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! Having dry skin has really made it difficult for me to find a product that exfoliates my skin very well and is gentle. The key to exfoliating with dry skin (in my opinion) is to not do it more than 2 times a week. Of course this is what worked for me and everyone should figure out what works for them. But, this didn’t overly dry my skin and it made it feel brand new. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now and all my blackheads are gone, my face is brighter, and my makeup applies flawlessly!
Anna S.
Saint Paul
I exfoliate my face about once a week because I have dry skin and I can make it worse if I do it too much. My roommate has this product, so we both use it and it is pretty nice. I'm not blown away by it, but it does the job. I did go too hard one time and ripped a little pimple off. I do not like the scent at all. I find that's the case with a few philosophy products, but it could just be me.
Katie L.
Palm Bay, FL
Really loved how this made my skin feel after I used it. Unfortunately, it made my skin very red and started burning after using it multiple days in a row only at night. I am going to try using it less often and see if that helps. It says it’s for sensitive skin on the product. I am also using prescription acne medication so that could be why my skin is more sensitive to the product.
Brianna D.
The purity face wash is great at breaking down even water proof makeup. All you have to do is leave it setting for a couple seconds the slowly wash off. It helps leave the skin clean without making your skin dry. The microdelivery face wash is a little more intense with the beads so I only use it about once a week but it definitely helps get off all my dead skin cells.
Brianna T.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product with my boyfriend because there was a sale at Ulta, and I'd already heard about the benefits using finer exfoliants rather than harsh scrubs. I like that it doesn't feel heavy, but that I get a good clean out of it. The bottle doesn't squeeze out a lot of product unless you really use some elbow grease, but perhaps that is better because it controls how much you use.
Nicole M.
Charleston
I use this face wash every single morning before applying the rest of my skincare products and makeup. It's gentle enough for me to use everyday and makes my skin the perfect base for my foundation. It's a little pricier, but the travel size bottle has lasted my about 4 months now and I still have a lot left. This is a staple in my skincare routine.
Becca S.
Exeter
Oh my god this is absolutely amazing ! It is a treat in the morning for me to wash my face with this product. The fine grain grittiness of this wash makes my skin look smooth and flawless. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and it has brought the size of my pores down slightly. Overall I’m really impressed and recommend this to others!
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
This will last so long. All you need is about a quarter sized amount. It smells citrus like and I love how you can feel how clean your face is getting. I use this every day and night. I bought it for my black heads because they are really bad on my nose and it's help clear them out! Im keeping this in my skincare routine for sure!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
How abrasive is this product? I have sensative skin that tends to be dry. Does this dry you out?
Cassandra B.
London, ON
Just wondering how abrasive this exfoliate is to your skin and how often in a week it can be used ?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How well does this work?
Lilliana S.
Is this worth the money? Does it work better than typical exfoliating products?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I have dry skin with dry patches that will NOT ever go away no matter what exfoliating I use. Anyone with the same problem tried this?

Sephora