philosophy

philosophy the microdelivery
4428 Reviews
5 / 5
I have this in a travel size, and it is absolutely wonderful to use on travels and convenient to carry around. The exfoliation is just right, not too harsh and really deeply cleans my skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized to the touch. Would definitely purchase the full size in the future!
5 / 5
The gel is rich and densely filled with micro granules that Polish and buff the facial skin without stripping off all the oils. The consistency is thick. Has a very light, pleasant aroma that didn’t bother either me or my skin. You need just a tiny amount, so a bottle will last a long time, especially if you use it twice a week. I used it as an exfoliator and not a face wash. It is the best exfoliating gel I have used ever, hands down. The particles are so fine, yet scrubbed my face, especially the nose area squeaky clean. Skin didn’t feel dry afterwards, face didn’t become drenched in oil after a few hours, and definitely didn’t break out in zits the next day.
5 / 5
Gentle exfoliate which works well on all skin types. It left my skin feeling soft and clean. I definitely recommend Philosophy Microdelivery.
5 / 5
Philosophy is my go to face and body cleanser and lotion. I like the smoothness of my face after using it. The price is worth the results. The built in pump makes it easy and efficient to use.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I so wanted to love this. My mom and I are both huge philosophy fans, but this just missed the mark for me. I’m not sure why, but this broke me out, especially on my forehead and chin.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love all things philosophy and this did not disappoint! Does its job perfectly without and overwhelming smell. The packaging is simple nd makes it look nice to have out in your shower. Great value!
5 / 5
Great texture cant find a product like it-I've been using since I was a teen. Unscented. Works Packaging is to the point/price and makes it worth
5 / 5
This product is so gently on the skin and makes it feel so clean. I love that it now has a pump on it to get the product out. It’s a bit pricy but a little goes a long way and it last a long time. I use this a few times a week just to get a deep clean for my face especially if I’ve been wearing making up.
5 / 5
Love how this works. It’s hydrating without taking away from your skin. It creates a great balance and isn’t overpowering. It’s a great brand recommend to everyone.
5 / 5
This face wash exfoliates well and smells sooooo good. It feels very refreshing and skin tightening and can also be used on a daily basis which is helpful for my skin.