BY PHILOSOPHY

A trio that features the bestselling shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath in iced mint lemonade, basil cucumber cooler, and chilled ginger tea scents. Inspired by summertime staples, The Lemonade Stand Kit features the highly sought-after three-in-one cleansing formula in three delectable scents: chilled ginger tea, iced mint lemonade, and basil cucumber cooler. The multitasking concoction gently cleanses, conditions, and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. The ultra-rich, creamy texture is gentle enough for everyday use and they leave behind a sweet, mouth-watering scent reminiscent of a beautiful summer day. This set contains:- 3 x 6 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Chilled Ginger Tea, Iced Mint Lemonade, Basil Cucumber Cooler see more...

Donna N.
Great products hydrates the skin really well I'm addicted the only Con this product is very exspensive
Chanty C.
Once you own and experience these products you won't want to use any other product. Woth every penny.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
I love these, I think they make great gifts. I don’t buy it all the time however because the price
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This smells absolutely yummy. Makes me want to go eat something delicious!! I love their packaging
Christina L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love any thing philosophy. They never go wrong. Great smells, wonderful feeling and lasts long
Scarlett D.
all of the philosophy products are great. they make your skin feel so clean and hydrated
Maria W.
Atherton, manchester
This smells fantastic! Honestly I bought this on scent alone as it really does make me smell great. This little set is so cute and can be given as a gift to someone you know would like it
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I have already knew this brand, and could try it. It is absolutely a luxury product. The smell, the appearance and everything. I wad very happy that I could buy this kit with several smells. I highly recommend you to try these if you want some luxury feeling in the bath.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
My favorite body wash! I love the scent they have it is fresh and crisp and helps you get in a positive morning. The product is of great quality but it is expensive. However, you do not find the same quality in similar drugstore products.
Alison T.
Lovely kit, makes an ideal present for someone who loves the Philosophy Brand or to show someone how gorgeous the brand is...... if you can bear to give it away. Leaves you feeling soft and clean. Beautiful instantly recogniseable Philosophy packaging and as always at an affordable price. Worth more than 5*.