BY PHILOSOPHY

A trio that features the bestselling shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath in iced mint lemonade, basil cucumber cooler, and chilled ginger tea scents. Inspired by summertime staples, The Lemonade Stand Kit features the highly sought-after three-in-one cleansing formula in three delectable scents: chilled ginger tea, iced mint lemonade, and basil cucumber cooler. The multitasking concoction gently cleanses, conditions, and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. The ultra-rich, creamy texture is gentle enough for everyday use and they leave behind a sweet, mouth-watering scent reminiscent of a beautiful summer day. This set contains:- 3 x 6 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Chilled Ginger Tea, Iced Mint Lemonade, Basil Cucumber Cooler see more...

Liliya K.
Agawam, MA
I love this smell,and the cute packaging is a bonus.this company really know their stuff,this is one of the many creams i love
Janet R.
Birch Run, MI
Took the margarita one with me on vacation and my skin felt smooth and the smell was Amazing. Looking forward to trying others.
Jocelyn A.
The scent is not too overpowering and perfect for the summer. Sometimes I find it in Marshalls or TJ Maxx at a great price.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This is a favorite of mine. The smells remind me of summer all year around. It's one I keep in my travel to go bag as well
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
Received this as a Christmas present and started buying them for other people! Perfect little pick me up after a long day!
Kristal W.
Little Rock, AR
I found this at my local marshalls store. It was on sale so I decided to try it. I wasn't really impressed by the smell
jerilynn D.
Who doesn't like the smell of fresh lemons? This will give your skin looking and smelling amazing go buy it now
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The smell of these is amazing. Smells like you are standing right in a lemon field. I found this set at Tj max.
Ashley J.
Best body lotion line hands down! Doesn't leave a sticky feeling, is smooth and smells great. Favorite lotion.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
These always make great gifts. The scent is wonderful and lasts a while on the body. Very gentle to the skin.