BY PHILOSOPHY

A trio that features the bestselling shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath in iced mint lemonade, basil cucumber cooler, and chilled ginger tea scents. Inspired by summertime staples, The Lemonade Stand Kit features the highly sought-after three-in-one cleansing formula in three delectable scents: chilled ginger tea, iced mint lemonade, and basil cucumber cooler. The multitasking concoction gently cleanses, conditions, and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. The ultra-rich, creamy texture is gentle enough for everyday use and they leave behind a sweet, mouth-watering scent reminiscent of a beautiful summer day. This set contains:- 3 x 6 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Chilled Ginger Tea, Iced Mint Lemonade, Basil Cucumber Cooler see more...

Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Excellent body wash! I really didn't think I would notice anything different about the Philosophy soap from the liquid soap I normally buy. It’s affordable! I love how it smells! Totally recommend!
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I have done this in the past forgives and I would recommend it completely every single one of these products miss kit works flawlessly I do think that you have to have an enquiry taste for it though so
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I love this brand and even more I love the unique smells and feeling i Get when I used the set. I switch every time I shower. It was a little pricey but not too expensive that it wasn’t worth it. I definitely buy this again
Blair M.
King, NC
Smells exactly as its named! You smells like a walking lemon! Which is PERFECT for summer! I love how moisturizing this set is and the scent lasts on your skin for 6 or more hours. WIN!!!
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
The perfect summer scents! These washes are great in general, but these are perfect for summer because they leave my skin soft and lightly scented in lemon, which I love.
Toni A.
This is another of Philosophy's products my husband and I share. We try every variety pack and seasonal scent. My favorite is the basil cucumber very clean scent. All three scents are subtle and will linger in your hair and on your body. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
I have only tried the basil cucumber and man oh man does it smell good. Good after a long hot summer day. Just makes you feel refreshed and new. Definitely recommend
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
I love this product my daughter bought me this it's so creamy and smells so good and a little goes along way I can stay in the shower forever using all these products I love ❤
Cheyenne C.
All of Philosophy's products are absolutely adorable! This kit especially is one of my favorites and I wish I could buy hundreds of them to have for life! They smell DELICIOUS, and although the price isn't most ideal for me ($92 but you can get it cheaper on Amazon) it's still worth it in my opinion, considering you get 3 in 1!
Lauren S.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is really worth the price. That is at. You get three scents and they all smell amazing and refreshing. I specially like the orange one and the green one. I would definitely buy it again..