BY PHILOSOPHY

A trio that features the bestselling shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath in iced mint lemonade, basil cucumber cooler, and chilled ginger tea scents. Inspired by summertime staples, The Lemonade Stand Kit features the highly sought-after three-in-one cleansing formula in three delectable scents: chilled ginger tea, iced mint lemonade, and basil cucumber cooler. The multitasking concoction gently cleanses, conditions, and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. The ultra-rich, creamy texture is gentle enough for everyday use and they leave behind a sweet, mouth-watering scent reminiscent of a beautiful summer day. This set contains:- 3 x 6 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Chilled Ginger Tea, Iced Mint Lemonade, Basil Cucumber Cooler see more...

Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This Philosophy set includes Chilled Ginger Tea, Iced Mint Lemonade and Basil Cucumber Cooler for a summery scent. The shampoo is a 3 in one that left my locks beautifully soft and moisturized. The bubble bath is totally lux and refreshing. The shower gel is absolutely heavenly. All 3 scents are reminiscent of summer time and all 3 have great health benefits. Good luck finding this set. They sold out quick.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I swear by all things Philosophy! I was so excited when the Lemonade Stand Kit came out because I’d only been using the face wash. All things in this kit smell incredible! Philosophy never disappoints me! If you’ve ever tried and loved one of their products, I definitely suggest purchasing this!
Noelle W.
Downingtown, PA
The one thing that philosophy does well is scents. Using these during your shower is blissful. The smell help to distract from the fact that the shower gel is a bit drying on your skin. I still use philosophy everyday, I just have to use a hydrating lotion after.
Alana S.
Cranston , RI
I love the way philosophy shower gels smell, they smell amazing and the best part is you get a recipe on most of them. They lather very well, the smell lingers long after you’ve washed and they aren’t irritating at all. I am sensitive to fragrance but these shower gels I buy over and over again
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I LOVE THESE. They're amazing. They smell wonderful and you can easily tell it's a higher end product with its ingredients. I don't buy them often and usually get it as a Christmas gift but i LOVE them. Some of the scents kind of irritate my skin but otherwise they're great!
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
These body washes smell AMAZING!!! I love how philosophy always comes out with amazing scents for their body washes. I felt super clean and moisturized after using them. They are kind of pricey, so i’m not sure if i’ll purchase again
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I have used so many of these body washes and I absolutely adore them. They smell amazing and feel so amazing on my skin. They last such a long time. They go on sale around the holidays and they are a perfect gift!
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Such cute packaging! I adore philosophy products and this is a perfect set to give to someone because it has variety. I gave it as a gift and they adored it not to mention you save money on cost with kits! Love!
Hannah A.
Love how clean my face feels after using this product. The smell is amazing, I always use this to wash my makeup off at the end of the day. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, it’s not harsh at all
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Excellent body wash! I really didn't think I would notice anything different about the Philosophy soap from the liquid soap I normally buy. It’s affordable! I love how it smells! Totally recommend!